Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ebonics for school credit??

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ebonics for school credit??

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Depends on where you live, I have someone in my street who speaks Esperanto.

Tio lingvo blovi!
    Hassun, you're what the Spaniards call El Chorible!

(And I just realized that your user picture is supposed to be the Burger King man...who is also my current idol and a serial rapist.) i have pictures of him on myspace!

Wake up with the ****in' king (non sexually) Ahaha so classica. ~ been tagging phrase that all over my college campus.
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Oct 28, 2005 at 12:25 PM.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard about htis one the news a couple of weeks ago. Who was the person that even thought of making ebonics something that needed to be taught in schools. That person must of thought people are just dying to learn ebonics.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Ebonics is the worst excuse for a language since pig latin!!!

They were gonna have an Ebonics class at my high school the year before I graduated... I was highly offended. (What, just 'cause I'm black you have to take a class to be ghetto?)

Ebonics is not a language; it's a bunch of black people speaking in gibberish, because no one took the time to read to/with them and teach them. I'm black, and I don't speak (nor will I ever speak) Ebonics.

Once you speak in Ebonics, you kinda catch a bad case of "the stupid"...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3