Thread: Ecchi

Newbie hidden_geek may be famous one day hidden_geek may be famous one day hidden_geek's Avatar
    Thanks

Ecchi

This is not hentai of any kind. I was at fansub and they had an ecchi thread and it was quite popular.... but I need permission from a moderator first..... can someone direct me to a moderator?

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ecchi

Frr_vegeta is on now, myb u shud talk to him?
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie hidden_geek may be famous one day hidden_geek may be famous one day hidden_geek's Avatar
    Thanks

k thanx

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Echhi is not hentai. but it has some parts were the characters appear semi-naked. In some ecchi anime shows like ichigo 100% you'll see panties, brats, short skirts and many more stuff.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Not only do we not allow that, but we don't allow image boards either. Want to post ecchi? Go to 4chan.