Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EDM (Electronic Dance Music) Thread

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

EDM (Electronic Dance Music) Thread

I made this thread to bring together people that enjoy, and love, EDM. This is for anyone who likes any type of EDM including Trance, House, Techno, Drum N' Bass, Breaks, ect. Let's try to make this into a discussion.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of trance that I would call "Halloween Trance" because it seems a lot harder and darker than most other trance. Artists like Dogzilla, Sander Van Doorn, and Mark Norman are example of artists that make music similar to this.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: EDM (Electronic Dance Music) Thread

I also have alot of trance/techno music, let me list which songs i have:

1. 666 Hell Mix
    2. Blood Rave(from Blade)
    3. Crazy Train
    4. Dance Club 2001
    5. Dance Mix 2005
    6. Halloween Trance
    7. Hex Dez Club Mix
    8. I Close My Eyes
    9. Knight Rider(techno remix)
    10. Ocean Trance
    11. Skyline Mix
    12. Trance Energy 2003
    13. Children 2000
    14. Atomic Rave
    15. Vampire's Revenge(from Blade)
    16. Trance Delerium
    17. The Secret Arena
    18. Huge MegaMix(hour and a half, including remixes done by various artists)
    19. Breathe

By far my favorite are the ones from Blade, Atomic Rave, and The Secret Arena,
    and Crazy Train(because the guitar area is awesome).

for anyone that lkes techno/trance, i suggest you check em out

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really that big on Trance but i love D&B. It's probably my 2nd favorite type of electronica behind trip-hop of course. My usual suspects that i listen to among D&B are..

Source Direct
    Goldie
    Dieselboy
    Metalheadz
    Photek
    Klute
    Roni Size
    Teebee
    Dj Krust
    Amon Tobin
    Dj Dara

If anyone is looking for fast hard hitting intense beats then look no further and delve into my list above.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there i just got into Techno about 2 yrs ago from DDR and it has really opened up my eyes to different music I happy that I have techno
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Not really that big on Trance but i love D&B. It's probably my 2nd favorite type of electronica behind trip-hop of course. My usual suspects that i listen to among D&B are..
    Since I don't really know whats good with D&B I checked out some of the artists that you have listed. It's all pretty good stuff. I especially like Dieselboy and Photek simply because I couldn't really find any music from the other artists. :|

Hey there i just got into Techno about 2 yrs ago from DDR and it has really opened up my eyes to different music I happy that I have techno
    There really isn't too much techno on DDR. There seems to be a lot more eurodance/eurobeat than actual Techno though. But there is some trance like "Drifting Away" and "Ghosts".

Some artists that I reccommend:

Mylo
    Sander Van Doorn
    Dogzilla
    Andy Moor
    Leama & Moor
    Chicane
    BT
    Ferry Corsten
    Dylan Rhymes
    Phynn
    Matthew Dekay
    Too cool for a sig.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Since I don't really know whats good with D&B I checked out some of the artists that you have listed. It's all pretty good stuff. I especially like Dieselboy and Photek simply because I couldn't really find any music from the other artists.
    I don't listen to very much EMD of any type really, even though whenever I hear it, I like most of it, but I can say that I've heard plenty of Diesel Boy andthat was an amazing group, shame they're no longer together.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Haven't we already had this "discussion" a handful of times only to have it be ignored by the large majority of the forum? >_>
    I think if people are actually that interested in our overlooked genre they oughta just dig up the old thread(s) we've had on this and read them.

But in hopes that maybe, just maybe, we can spark some interest here's a newbie mix (my very first time mixing) I just spun that you guys can download. The file isn't too big (about 48 mb) and transfer is relatively fast, but will only be up for about 7 days.

Skillzpay - Skillz' Newbie Mix (07-10-05) (52:02):
    http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...23K9AXSBNS44DZ

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn Skillz, you spun that yourself? It's really good stuff, few of the more obvious bits I could recognize as I listened (heh, smack my bitch up).

Really good length too, got a list of some of the beats you used for it?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast