Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The effects of losing someone important to you

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: The effects of losing someone important to you

Quote Originally Posted by WaNaBeFaNgIrL
    I know this may not seem to sad... but. In july 30 my cat died. I had her for 7 years and she was my baby. I moved a lot in my life but my cat was ways there. And this may seem silly but I dont care... but I felt like me and her where very much alike. I had best friends but every year or so they would move on and blaa but my cat was always there. I wasnt home the day she died I was at a firends house and my mom went there to tell me. She was balling and as soon as she told me I didnt know what to do. It still dosnt seem like its reall and that shes gone...I really dont think it ever will. But anyway I loved her more then anything and I wish i was there that day. lol and you could ask anyone of my friends and family, they all new how close me and my cat where. She would fallow me around and stuff... she was handy cap to so she was something specul to me. .. um yeah lol and thats it.
    And did you experience any changes within yourself because of the loss of your cat?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, yes i just remembered one. about three or 4 years ago, my friend on my hockey team died in a car accident. i wasn't that horribly affected, but it was good motivation and every year we have a tournament in his name.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: The effects of losing someone important to you

The effects of losing someone important to you

I recently lost an Aunt of mine as well to cancer.....and even tho she was my step Mothers sister.....I am still Angered and Hurt and Feel like Shit Because I wasn't there to say goodbye or I wanted to talk to her more...(Cuz I kinew she was dying But didn't know when) And as I look back I wish I could have talked to her One last time. There were things I've wanted to tell her but didn't have the guts when she was alive and now i regret it everyday of my life............

So mainly "The less obvious affect" This took on me iss that even tho I didn't really see her "Alot"..... After she died.... I still wated to tell her things that I was to afraid to and wished that I could have visited her more through her Fight with cancer till death.....I loved her alot and didnt realize it till she was dead..........

Hope that helps with what you wanna know Hassun....................
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Nov 10, 2005 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a gf... well, sort of...
    It was sort of an on-and-off thing...

Like, we liked each other... a lot... but she always seemed scared of me. Or being scared of being in a relationship...

I "loved" her so much... she made me want to live...

... she committed suicide...

I used to always be so talkative, disrespectful, selfish, a brat, and etc......

... but... well, after years of the convinced thought of "it was all my fault"...
    I became less... me...
    Thinking that being "me" was bad. That I was the worst.
    Etc etc. You all know how that feels...... at least, once in your life.

Nowadays, I may still be a jerk. But I never mean any harm from it. I keep my mouth shut when I should. I even keep it shut when I shouldn't. I respect all those around me. ... not because I knew how precious life was.

...but, as to not be an obstacle in their path in life.

...I didn't want to be an obstacle anymore. I always got in people's ways...

... I became the "silent kid" for a few years... back then, it was just shyness, but after she left, it became real.
    ... I was the hardest thing to find everywhere. Even in my own family. Which was strange, since I was ALWAYS noticed. ( How could you ignore the kid who's screaming at the top of his lungs for fun? )

...however, being solitary all those years also changed me physically. I can "sense" things a lot better. I can "see" things a lot better. I can clear my thoughts. I can decrease my weight to make less noise. I basically improved physically.

...but I lost my hyperactive energy that I always had...

...not that I became dull, but you could always tell that I was hiding something...

... my darling love (AD) got me back to my feet. It took me a few years to get used to smiling for real again (my lips used to twitch awkwardly if I truly smiled), but I'm back! ...but I'm still not as loud and as abnoxious as I used to be. ^.^ (But I still got to keep all my kick-arse physical improvements! )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3