Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eh?

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eh?

Welcome, have a great time.

Newbie Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, hi. Welcome, welcome. ^_^ Be good. Be safe. Be mod-likable. Be... good, did I all ready say be good? Yes. Well... have fun.

Anime-my heroine. My crack addicted friend.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    I already feel unwelcomed just check the sig service here and youll understand what I mean.
    Um no hun.......you were being disrespectful just asking and not saying thank you or please. Plus you were gonna use that banner that we made for you on another forum and there goes our credit for our hard work......but nevertheless, welcome to the AO

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

But I was going to give them credit. But I guess your right I should have asked nicely and refrazed my posts. Plus can you have a sig without haveing 50 post if you make it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3