Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Elevator Etiquette

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Re: Elevator Etiquette

So it was you are the elevaotr. The hyper kid! xP
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie xskatepunkx may be famous one day xskatepunkx may be famous one day xskatepunkx's Avatar
    Thanks

well i say hi to everyone..sort of like the amish people..well yeah i mean when i smile at someone..i like for them to smile back damnit!! lol ...people should be friendly and say hi or atleast wave or smile or something cause for those who do do it..it kinda makes them feel ignored when you dont
    Black Star Society

Newbie Sevothtarte may be famous one day Sevothtarte may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm just another face amoungst the masses in elevators, choosing the silent side. Although, I try to give an indication of "hello" when someone glances at me, as in a slight nod or a silent mouth gesture. People get on an elevator for the purpose of getting to their destination, and may avoid the time for small talk, well, excluding that kid that likes to get on every floor and push all the buttons. :P

This is different with the elevator at where work. When people I know get on it with me (it's not a very big one, only goes up three floors) I tend to use my body weight to rock it, swaying it back and forth. Some people don't mind, but I know one of my co-workers turns slightly white everytime. :P

So in the end, I guess it depends if you're social enough, or if you're around the people you know. Unless the elevator breaks down, or if it's maxed out in capacity, you really only have time for "Hello" or, "how is your day?" I think most people try to avoid social communication in an elevator, as it will tend to go nowhere for the purpose of the time you have on it.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i think i may have to just hang inside a elevator for a day and see how people react. i may do other things to, like start making out with kirtie when some serious people come in.. wow, people go spend a day in an elavator and see what people are like.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to avoid all human contact because people piss me off, so I prefer to take the stairs. but let's pretend i was in an elevator i would probably smile politely if the person was beautiful or some part of the person was pretty. if it's an old lady i just stay away from her. also if its a priest, i tend to go on the next elevator. i won;t start a conversation unless it's crowded and i have to ask someone ot press a button for my floor..... i think you should just smile and don;t blast your head phones too loud cause it;s rude. it makes you look like a butthole when your i-pod is blasting death metal or hip-hop. or dance music or techno. or britney spears or ashley simpson. so don't be a buttcrack and start blasting music!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Elevator Etiquette

After my middle school prom (8th grade) me and my friends went to the hospital to drop off another friend of ours because her mother was having surgery, on the elevator there was a doctor (old lady) so we went in we were going up and everyone was quiet and suddenly one of my friends farted and we started laughing obviously the doctor didn't find it amusing because it started smelling real bad...then we got stuck in the elevator. Yes, stuck for 2 hours smelling my friends fart...After that I don't really take the elevator cuz I remember about that time and I start laughing by myself...which for some reason freaks people out...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3