Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elfen Lied

Newbie Ultimaterra2005 may be famous one day Ultimaterra2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Elfen Lied

Offical Website - http://www.vap.co.jp/elfenlied/

Two other websites of extra info

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=4148
    http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...lfen_lied.html

My Review - http://www.animenfo.com/reviewdetail...788&type=anime

Also Check out the fansite http://www.elfenlied.net/

Elfen Lied is a new 2004 anime complete with only 13 episodes (Sadley) of mixed moments and is based as a german title. It was licensed already by ADV back in the beginning of July before the first episode was aired at the end of that month and finished mid october. Im still looking forward to any information when the first DVD will be available here in the US.

Word of caution - As stated in my review and the websites, This anime contains explict graphical content that is uncensored such as nudity and extreme violence that may drive an entire audience away but possibly welcome gore lovers. If your completed discusted by gore and nudity, you might want to skip this title. I like it because its something new.
    Last edited by Ultimaterra2005; Nov 05, 2004 at 01:24 AM.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    and dutch title - hehe
    it means the same in germany and the netherlands.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sweet looks interesting.

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya I've watched this one in it's entirety already. It was (for lack of a better word) Amazing! really bloody, a bit of Gratuitous Nudity, and a story line to die for. If you haven't seen Elfen Lied yet you need to go out and find it right now.

I Command you!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO GO GO

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Newbie Dragons Revenge may be famous one day Dragons Revenge may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I was just about to post a thread about it. This series was extremely intense, suspensful, heartwrenching, unpredictable, yet heartwarming and....cute...and funny at times. I've watched series that caused me to go through a laundry list of emotions...but not like this. For only 13 episodes the pacing was TIGHT! It didnt let up, and it didnt slow down for a minute. I was on the edge of my seat though most of the episodes. To top it off, the ending was very satisfying. This is probably the most violent I've ever seen, but without it, it sure wouldnt have impacted me on this level.

A truely brilliant, harrowing series. But not for the faint of heart. And not for animal lovers.....

As for the licensing, I HATE it when a company picks up a title and just sits on it. Maybe this isnt quite the case here, since it just ended its run, and they (ADV) got a pretty hectic release schedule through the end of this year, and the first part of the next, so maybe we'll see it by spring/summer, tops.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Elfen Lied is a new 2004 anime complete with only 13 episodes
    Well...that is the length of a complete season.

Newbie AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R's Avatar
    Thanks
    unique & interesting series. i'm currently on the 6th ep. It's got a little bit of everything.

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Revenge
    A truely brilliant, harrowing series. But not for the faint of heart. And not for animal lovers.....
    Well Said Dragons Revenge Well Said.

I watched it all the way through again the other day (thank god for CDR's) ANd it truly is a harrowing series that was done near perfectly.

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast