Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elfen Lied

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    pretty bloody anime. the story is kind of sad. and it is one that go against the common law in anime where the clumsy and adorable girl always survive, watch the first ep and you will understand. Makes you kinda light headed lolz.

go watch it. It reminded me of she the ultimate weapon when i first watch it!

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall it was a good series but as already noted extremely bloody. It will get your emotions going in all directions - like riping out your heart then slamming it back in. I've not seen anything else like it.

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I think anyone who is old enough and ready for some intense scenes should watch this. Even if your just curious, it's a great anime and should get a chance to watch. I enjoyed this one alot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2