Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elfen Lied

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Elfen Lied

I just finished Elfen Lied the other day and man.... I've never seen so much blood, violence and creepy homocial little girls in one singel anime in my life.
    The enjoyed the series alot, but I always tend to love watching dark, moody and angsty anime.
    Anyway, what does everyone else think about it?

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    lol creepy homicidal little girls, I like that one. I thoroughly enjoyed the series as well, was really interesting to see how the 3 dicloniuses developed in the series. And the last ep was pretty touching with Nyu/Lucy and Kota T_T
    I really want to see the extra episode that is being released only on DVD. Hopefully it won't turn out to just be a pointless episode though :/

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    heh, "angsty". The word "angst" alone is cool, but "angsty" is off the charts!

Talk about off topic, eh?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

For the 2005 Anime DVD season, it's going to be a close race between 'Elfin Lied' and the uncensored 'Gantz' release for the race to see how much gore and bloody violence that can be used in a anime series...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay
    lol creepy homicidal little girls, I like that one.
    It's so true through... especially Mariko, number 35. She creeped me out more than any of them. It was quite scary to see this cute little girl, with a cute little voice and her cute little smile... blow people apart just by looking at them.

I never heard anything about an extra episode... it'll would be so cool if it was a meaningful episode, maybe one that explained the ending alot more.
    I think I'll defanitly be buying this one when it comes out, and seeing how ADV licensed it before it even ran on TV in Japan, I don't think we'll be waiting long.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe ooh i finished the series pretty recently as well. never seen an anime which blended nudity + R rated violence + love hina style love triangle XDXD didnt turn out too bad at all ^^

gg at the creepy homicidal little girls xD
    "A good discussion should be like a miniskirt; short enough to pertain interest yet long enough to cover the subject." ;]

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    >_< i loved the series myself

gg at the creepy homicidal little girls xD
    I 2nd that XP
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    For the 2005 Anime DVD season, it's going to be a close race between 'Elfin Lied' and the uncensored 'Gantz' release for the race to see how much gore and bloody violence that can be used in a anime series...
    I didn't think Gantz was too bad, certainly had plenty of violence but not really on the same level as Elfen Lied in terms of gore, blood, and whatnot. That is unless things happened to of changed in the second season...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast