Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elfen Lied

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Oh, man, indeed, I love Elfen Lied.... it wasn't what I expected at all. Gotta love that gore.
    Haha, and everything the series has had to offer, I thought when I picked it up, that it wasn't going to be the homicidal >_<; little girls, and all that blood... O_o really, really good series. . .
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    I've never seen so much blood, violence and creepy homocial little girls in one singel anime in my life.
    Well i've heard all i need to hear.........im checking it out!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    I've never seen so much blood, violence and creepy homocial little girls in one singel anime in my life.
    Strangely enough I'm still not planning to watch it anytime soon...

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Elfen Lied made me cover my face in horror because of the first episode. But it actually had a positive ending. Great show! Lucy is one of the coolest anime women around and Kouta sets the standard for ultimate nice guy. Most people think of a lot of crazy violence when the think of Elfen Lied but I really appreciated the drama and romance that was going on there . A well done anime all around. I consider it the old nature versus nurtue debate apocalpyse style. Now, if only they would do an Elfen Lied Christmas OVA that would be awesome.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, i haven't watched elfen lied yet, so i don't know. but i think this would be a great anime to watch. the characters are really kawaii though. especially nyu/lucy.

Newbie Talen may be famous one day Talen may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The first episode made me quivver uncontrolibly

and i agree with everything you said it is the best anime i have ever watch.

Newbie kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    OMG!! I love this series... a friend from skool introduced it to me.. and he was like.. it is gory and i was like.. so.. and then he's like ohh u like gory stuff... and yeah watched it and got kinda obbessed with it.. only watch 4 episodes though... comp screwed up... but i love the first episode the way she kills the police.. so cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2