Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elfen Lied

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Err... I think the 14th episode doesn't even have Lucy in it, and it focuses on Nana, it was released as a bonus with the last DVD in japan, of course my info on this is a few months old so I can't say with 100% certainty, I am sure that it will be on (most likely) the final DVD of Elfen Lied's US DVD release. Volume One (Or as they call it, Vector One) will be out 5/17/05. Since they're calling the volumes vectors, I'm guessing it's gonna be a 4 DVD release (4 Volumes/Vectors; Lucy and Nana have 4 vectors, OMG GET IT?! :\)

As for the game, I've gotten it to work, you probably need to have japanese windows settings, Start>Control Panel>Regional and Language Options. Then in one of the tabs check off the language packs for Chinese and Japanese, there should be about 3 and they'll be at the top, can't be more specific since I'm using a restricted library computer now. If that doesn't work, then in the first tab change Windows settings entirely to japanese, but it should not be necessary.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Volume One (Or as they call it, Vector One) will be out 5/17/05. Since they're calling the volumes vectors, I'm guessing it's gonna be a 4 DVD release (4 Volumes/Vectors; Lucy and Nana have 4 vectors
    Too funny. So I am kind of in the dust on what happened within the last 5 minutes of episode thirteen. Although I don't want to give any spoilers, it just confused me after seeing her horn, um, being desecrated <.<;; Oh, thanks for help on the game. I will try it again ~ last time I tried extracting it with 7-zip, and it didn't work, but I will try, as you said, the language characters. I WAS looking on the fansite for Elfen Lied, and I can somewhat see your point about actually how the 14th episodes WOULD revolve around Nana. They seem to accentuate her much throughout the final 4 episodes or so.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, make sure you have those packs THEN unzip with 7-zip, cause it can't unzip it properly if you don't have the languages in the first place

##########SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ IF YOU VALUE THE ENDING##########

Well in the last episode, Lucy's one horn was blown off, for Lucy one horn controls two vectors, then the other one was shot off and thus she lost all vectors. The ending to the anime is a lot different from the manga's alls I can suggest you do is look at both of them and decide which you like better. But I will reveal one thing about the manga's continuance, Lucy turns into the equivalent of Goku from DBZ o.o; I'm talkin' Super Diclonius 2 or something like that with huge horns instead of hair! I really need to read up to that point still... And yes she does survive and return to live with Kouta, Yuka, Mayu, and Nana. But as Nyuu and not Lucy. She really COULD be in the 14th episode, if she is, then she'll just be a hornless Nyuu.

##########END SPOILERS COMMENCE READING#########
    Last edited by Raven Omega; Apr 11, 2005 at 09:34 AM.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Lucy turns into the equivalent of Goku from DBZ o.o; I'm talkin' Super Diclonius 2 or something like that with huge horns instead of hair!
    Heh, so is she basically like the Ultimate Diclonious from the final couple episodes? Seeing how I haven't read the manga yet -smacks himself- Is the Ultimate Diclonious even in the manga?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    Heh, so is she basically like the Ultimate Diclonious from the final couple episodes? Seeing how I haven't read the manga yet -smacks himself- Is the Ultimate Diclonious even in the manga?
    #################MORE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!##################

I'm sure it implies Lucy when she suddenly spouts foot long horns and starts murdering Mariko Clones like they're nothing.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    thanks for the little intro of the elfen lied(do i spell it right?).
    Anyway,,, i'll just buy that full episode of that.....
    i cant related if i miss even one....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2