Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ~Elfen Lied~Anyone seen it yet?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't seen elfen lied but it has been on my "must watch" list. It's not the kind of anime that I would normally watch, but If it's part love hina, part chobits, then its gotta be good. I know that theres a lot of gore and violence, unlike the animes I mentioned before, but if It can be pulled off correctly without becomming mindless or gratuitous, Im sure I will enjoy myself.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    i havent seen it either but i can say it looks pretty good, bloody yes, as good as FMA i'd say not, but to me i dont care as much about FMA although it is a good series.
    Lotso Nudes scenes gore violence and blood blood blood, she's got like these mood swings i heard where she has the sterotypically good and bad
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well elfen lied a pretty good anime show it has lot of blood though almost all the serie!!!^_^!!!I'll cut your head off!!!!^_^!!!!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Elfen Lied ain't that bad
    but you shouldn't really compare it to FmA
    Elfen Lied is nothing like FmA

there's a lot more violence, nudity, and exploding bodies
    if you thought Scar's little exploding-brain trick was messy
    wait'll to see all the shiot that happens in Elfen Lied

the dub?
    it ain't that bad
    I didn't see/hear any problems
    it was pretty decent
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen episodes 2-4, I have most of them, just havent watched them yet. From what I have seen, it is rather disturbing and so far has no real plot to speak of. Mind you, I have only seen 3 episodes. It reminds me of Najica in that its all about fan service, and no depth to the story. The gore is a little excessive for my tastes as well. I just hope that the story starts to unfold in this short series. If I can find this thread again I might post what I think about it after I am finished watching it.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    the story's basically this:

a diclonius (two-horned human) named Lucy escapes from a lab, killing everybody with her "psychic" powers (actually she has other arms which can't be seen with the naked eye and can go through stuff)
    naked Lucy washes up on a beach
    dude named Kouta and his friend, Yuka, find Lucy
    Lucy's other personality pops up and only says the word "Nyuu" (which means "milk" )
    Kouta and Yuka name her "Nyu" and Nyu/Lucy live with them
    the government find her and sends soldiers and a diclonius named Nana after her
    Lucy must now fight the people after her while trying to show Kouta that she loves him and hopes that he can see goodness in her
    and blah blah blah...........

sorta reminds me of Chobits, Berzerk! and AKIRA
    [-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, but I've read some chapters of it. It's pretty good,but has lots of killing(which I like). Hehheh

Newbie KingOfFruit may be famous one day KingOfFruit may be famous one day KingOfFruit's Avatar
    in a land where only fruit and anime exist.
    Thanks
    i havent seen it yet but it is probably my next buy. Sounds cool.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast