Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ~Elfen Lied~Anyone seen it yet?

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    I pick this up two weeks ago and just got around to watching it today. After seeing a preview of it and reading about it in Newtype, it moved to the top of my "must see" list. I had been trying to watch it since I got it, and it was well worth the wait. Yeah, it's kinda gory, but it was nothing I found objectionable. I found it to be every bit as good as I thought it would be and then some! I may have to change some plans around tommorrow, so I can watch it again! I can hardly wait for vol. 2!!!
    Last edited by RacerOtaku; Jun 13, 2005 at 09:47 PM. Reason: sentence structure error(left out a word)

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I saw a preview on it on Comcast On demad...I should get it for free soon...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just finished watching it and i thought it was pretty good. it's only 13 episodes which was a good amount for something like this. there's this suspense that keeps u watching episode after episode and u want to find out what happens after. there's still a lot of unanswered questions, and the ending isn't exactly made clear, but i'm guessing it's kinda obvious, and opens to a sequel i guess.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    Thanks
    only 13...that should make it short but sweet...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    only 13...that should make it short but sweet...
    Actually, if you include the single episode OVA, it's 14 episodes. The OVA was never broadcast in Japan, and is only available as a omake (bonus) on the last DVD of the series, and occurs in the series time frame of episode 10. From what I understand, the bonus episode will be included in the ADV Films release in the US...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Re: ~Elfen Lied~Anyone seen it yet?

I should see it eventually then...

Newbie Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got the first dvd of elfen lied. It's very strange it puts you in a sense that its gonna be a cute little love story then BAM! Severed heads and arms every where lol. i like it myself

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, if you include the single episode OVA, it's 14 episodes. The OVA was never broadcast in Japan, and is only available as a omake (bonus) on the last DVD of the series, and occurs in the series time frame of episode 10. From what I understand, the bonus episode will be included in the ADV Films release in the US...
    Actually almost every site I've seen lists the OVA as unlicensed, animesuki.com has links to downloads to it, and ANN as well lists nothing about licensing. I would certainly like to see it released in the US with the rest of the series but as of now most sources say ADV did not license it as of this time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast