Thread: Elfen Lied OVA (14 episode) / Bittorrent

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Elfen Lied OVA (14 episode) / Bittorrent

I have an issue at hand. Places such as Boxtorrents offer quality anime for download off the bittorrent tracking client. However, when it comes to seeding torrents such as Elfen Lied (which have been licensed by companies like ADV), sites like Boxtorrents prohibit the leeching / seeding of all related material. In order to obtain an anime like Elfen Lied, you would have to PM someone for a link to an off-beat page with several torrents which may likely be dead. Otherwise, you would find yourself being chastened by a moderator for "not following site protocol". Here is my point:

Seeing how all 13 eps of Elfen Lied are licensed by ADV, the 14 ep (OVA) has not been licensed [last I checked] ~ this creates a confusion. If a person asked for "the Elfen Lied OVA" in a forums, would it necessarily be a bad thing? If a user gave this person a link to the downloadable OVA, would it be considered "wrong?" Moreover, when is ADV planning on licensing the OVA?

I bet you could answer this one for me Raven

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Elfen Lied OVA (14 episode) / Bittorrent

Moving to the Anime Section.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Elfen Lied OVA (14 episode) / Bittorrent

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Responsible BitTorrent index sites which do not have links to licensed material (such as Anime Suki) do have links to fansubs of the DVD bonus episode...
    http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/612.html

From the announced DVD/Episode count for Elfen Lied, it appears that ADV Films has no current plans for the licensing of the 'bonus' episode. If it's not schedualed as a part of the original release, it probably will never be licensed, (as one episode does not make a marketable DVD release...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku