Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: elvolution in the future

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

elvolution in the future

Now if we go through another evolutionary stage what would be the situation that would cause it and what would be the chages.
    I believe that our evolution will occur when the world is full of plague and disease and that the world is in total chaos where the world was ruled be gangs who fight for the streets and food. I believe that we will gain a immunity to the diseases and plagues(dont worry plagues and diseases evolve too so we wont overpopulate the world). What do you think will happen?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: elvolution in the future

I idea is kind of the same as urs.... well not with the gangs and that stuff.... but because of contamination ur respiratory system would evolute in orther so that we can live in this contaminated embironment.. and we would live in small communities....
    but evolution is through a long process of small changes over thousands of years... so we wont face this huge changes....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

reasons i can think of that hinder evolution.

1. the human blood pool.
    2. no isolation
    3. technology[tech=diffrence between life and death]

from what i think. everytime we evolve we just become better war fighting machines[in theory the weak die out].

but my knowlegde shows me that technology evolves way faster than humans. and we dont fully understand human evolution but we can understand technology[it just somehow works]

look at it this way.

does anyone remmeber them floppy disk that hold like 1.4mb?
    does anyone remmeber them cd that hold 700mb?
    does anyone remmeber them dvds that hold 4.5gigs?
    you know the dvd entertainment boomed like 10000%(just my guess) between 1998-2002.
    VHS and cassetes are so inferior. and cameras are going digital.
    your computer ages 8 years for every human years.(i think)

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

the melting pot of the USA may some how play out to be elvolution.All races slowly mixeing togather.Will undoubtenly cause something that meny of you may consider elvolution.Will it bring out a new race all togather.Or it may take a major catastrephy to cause humans to evlove if the thorey is even true.

Code Name Wind

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a theory that the world and it's inhabbitants evolved in the early stages because of the thinness of the atmosphere allowing the radiation from solar flares to get through but only weak parts to speed up evolution.....

Made by the great Sazuka

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Its all to do with charles darwins theory of natural selection if we need to evolve then we will but there would have to be a reason to evolve say if the world suddenly flooded apart from one island everyone would eventually evolve to suite that new environment e.g we might get gills or get webbed feet or something like that wouldnt it be great to have an extra pair of flippers
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

But all i'm saying is that there may be mutations involved in this to do with radioactivity. You've seen the whole mermaid girl thingy.

Made by the great Sazuka

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 13
    But all i'm saying is that there may be mutations involved in this to do with radioactivity. You've seen the whole mermaid girl thingy.
    Nah your thinking about movies and stuff radiation doesnt effect anything like that it just burns things like if you get near radioactive rods in a power plant your skin burns off and if you live long enough you get radiation poisoning you get funny things on your skin then you die just like the chernobyl disaster in russia .
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast