Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: elvolution in the future

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: elvolution in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Leon S. Kennedy
    The Umbrella Corporation is currently working on an evolution formula to improve the instincts and physical capabilities of humans, they are currently testing it on living tissue, some side effects may occur...
    yeah sure
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Actually we are evolving everyday, along time ago we weren't immune to some diseases but now we are, so in some ways we have evolved.
    I think your cunfusing adabting with evolving, i've alwas tought evolving was physical changes

Quote Originally Posted by Leon S. Kennedy
    The Umbrella Corporation is currently working on an evolution formula to improve the instincts and physical capabilities of humans, they are currently testing it on living tissue, some side effects may occur...
    and the umbrella corporation is only in video games and movies

Code Name Wind

Newbie NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas's Avatar
    I live in the weird weather state of Maine
    Thanks

Evolution... quite a loaded word. There are alot of opinions, and ideas out there about it being true or not. But we are assuming it as fact, at least for this discussion. When, and if, we evolve we probably wont even notice it. Evolution isn't something dramatic, like a baby being born with horns or something. It happens slowly, mutation is the dramatic one.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dgs_vex
    reasons i can think of that hinder evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgs_vex

3. technology[tech=diffrence between life and death]

I agree with you here. I think that Tech has slowed our evolution, making our bodies lazy. With greater technology you make life easier, well evolution and adaptation require change, choas.

We get too used to something and get comfortable, and we don't like change (well, some change anyway). So, with this technology that we create to make life easier, we are creating a comfort zone that we won't want to leave. With this comfort we start to build habits of lazyness. Cars, so we don't have to walk, the remote, so we don't have to get up to change the channel, these things don't let us experience something new, instead its the same monotonous routine over and over.

How are you supposed to evolve if there is no change?

I think something huge has to happen, I mean something that would put us so far back that we'd have to evolve or adapt in order to survive, instead of relying on technology to save us, something like Y2K where all technology just shuts down and we are stuck in a powerless void. This would also stop any wars from happening (or at least highly devastating ones).

Technology creates Lazyness, would you walk 3-5 miles a day to talk to one of your friends if you had a cell phone?
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

One major variable in this whole evolution thing is the environment. You need a change in the environment to a point where nature goes "Hey, the human species needs evolve." This 'global warming' thing may evolve us but we won't notice because the change is way too gradual. It takes millions of years and millions of trials. In the end people could evolve into totally different things. Some could end up becoming fish-like and others could end up becoming bird-like.

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

sexy sexy.
    Play boy bunny sexcii sex my bunny hunny think pink! love hot guyz pink is sexyy crazyy

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Evolution continues when the strongest are allowed to survive once more.

Our laws protect most of the weak, allowing weak genes to continue to flow through our veins......

Even our strong protect the weak now... animals may protect the weak, but never go to the extent that we go through, except for when they protect their young children.....

So... until chaos completely ensues...

......we're just us...... for now..... ^.^

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

"With out order, we can not survive, with out choas, we can not evolve." -Don't Remember
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast