Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Email Accounts

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Email Accounts

For those of you that use the EAO email accounts, The accounts will be unaccessible for a few weeks while we move the site to another server. As for the downtime today we are sorry if it was any inconviniionce. The move is because of the downtime. So please don't worry if the site gose down without warning in the next few days.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    None of the emails would be lost during this move right??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah jeez, great timing. Just when i was starting to use the AO mail. Ah well i probably wont get any mail in the next few weeks anyway (im so lonely...)

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    None of the emails would be lost during this move right??
    Probably they will so you guys better do a back-up of any important data....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    Probably they will so you guys better do a back-up of any important data....
    Good advice, I just did it. And I would recommend everyone else to do it too.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kewl, just glad that everythings back up now....right on

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, just in case backup your saved emails, I don't think they will be lost, but it can be a week or two before the email system is back online. If you use your email as your main account, please PM me your email name and password, and I will setup a temp account for the two weeks of down time. Please, only the people that cannot live without it, I don't want a pm from the people that don't even use it. You might see some down time tomorrow off and on as the server is being swapped. Once this is all done, we will be set for some time, plenty of space for the pics and movies.

Dan

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Soo... nothing will be affected exept the e-mail?

Got the message, thanks for letting us know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast