Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: embarrassing moments

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool embarrassing moments

hmm...i just wanted to set up this thread for laughs....so this one time at my high school's dance my friend was just dancing and suddenly this girl comes up to him and starts freak dancing with him.....like 5 min later the song ended, and then he gave her some cash for dancing with him....at least that's all i could see..., but afterwards he got slapped by her...wow, i never thought that would happen..it just came out of nowhere...so later the girl was going towards where i was all pissed off...and so i kinda hid myself in the crowd until she was gone....i'm not sure my friend will never forget about that night...fortunately for me that night, i had 2 girls that asked to slow dance with me.....life is always too unpredictable...right?

ok...here's another story, it was at school (grade school this time) . so what happened was i running on our school's grass field...so we were playing football....and we have to share the field younger students... so i was running and about to catch the ball...and suddenly i tripped over something....not sure what it was until i looked behind me....and what i saw was like a 2nd grader girl crying...i'm like, "HOLY CRAP!"...so some of the teachers saw it happen and i got a detention...

So AO members, what embarrassing moments have u experienced?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: embarrassing moments

one time i was bokken training with my Sempai (now also my Darling), and as unskillful and as clumsly as i was... i stabbed him in the eye... he kept trying to tell me it was okay, but he couldn't open his eye... and there were tears in his eye...

to this day, he wishes he got a scar from it

i'll post more if i remember any...

Newbie Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

the only embarrassing moment i can think of right now is when one of my friends had agreed to do a dare of kissing some girl (in the cheek), but what happened was he got kicked in the balls and was reported to the school principal for sexual harrasment...

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Konoharu-sama
    the only embarrassing moment i can think of right now is when one of my friends had agreed to do a dare of kissing some girl (in the cheek), but what happened was he got kicked in the balls and was reported to the school principal for sexual harrasment...
    I was kicked in the butt for getting 1 meter near them. (Repeatedly.) I hate women now. But I don't have fear of anime girls. That's why I prefer them.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

accidentally falling into a pool when there should be silence to hand out awards
    -.- plus i had my towel on, so it was even worse....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

My drunk friend barfed on me after a football game, in front of the cheerleaders.

I never seemed to get over that. T_T Still, I tought him a lesson.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, an embarrassing moment.

Well, my most embarrassing moment occured when a friend and I engaged in a shouting contest in Church. We would shout Satan at the top of my lungs, or at least I did. He was able to trick me into starting at the right time. I ended up getting a talking to and they questioned if I was a follower of Lucifer.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

The only Embarrasing moments that I can think of iss.....When my family tell people (sumtimes people I justmeet or their own friends) "Cute" lil stories about what I did when I was younger.........And what my Sister calls me in front of EVERYBODY....>: 0

I don't just get embarrased But Mad too...........flippin pissed at times.....

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast