Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: embarrassing moments

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: embarrassing moments

Here we go (my story): When I was 8 years old, I joined the martial arts school im Madurai, India. My grand father knew a local martial arts teacher Named Guru Surya, he was 55 years at that time. He was well known as master of Double Urumi, and a man of great heart. He had a grand daughter named Gouri, she was about my age and had training for 1 year at the gurukul (dojo). I was nervous because I didn't know anyone at that place, but fortunately I met four of my best friends after several days. It was the third week of class and my friends told me something kind of strange. There was tradition that all new members after one month of going to this school must have a formal fight with the best fighter of their age group. They told it was Gouri, master's grand daughter. So, to put it bluntly, I got my butt kicked by her in the staff fight. I was so embarrassed because I lost to a girl infront of every member of that school. Believe it or not, my own best friend (Haruki) was kind enough to video tape that fight for me and so everyone who saw me kept laughing for ever. Also, my little sister tom-tomed around (that means to spread rumors), so people near my house started to laugh at me when they saw me in streets. This was my most embarrassing moment.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Here we go (my story): When I was 8 years old, I joined the martial arts school im Madurai, India. My grand father knew a local martial arts teacher Named Guru Surya, he was 55 years at that time. He was well known as master of Double Urumi, and a man of great heart. He had a grand daughter named Gouri, she was about my age and had training for 1 year at the gurukul (dojo). I was nervous because I didn't know anyone at that place, but fortunately I met four of my best friends after several days. It was the third week of class and my friends told me something kind of strange. There was tradition that all new members after one month of going to this school must have a formal fight with the best fighter of their age group. They told it was Gouri, master's grand daughter. So, to put it bluntly, I got my butt kicked by her in the staff fight. I was so embarrassed because I lost to a girl infront of every member of that school. Believe it or not, my own best friend (Haruki) was kind enough to video tape that fight for me and so everyone who saw me kept laughing for ever. Also, my little sister tom-tomed around (that means to spread rumors), so people near my house started to laugh at me when they saw me in streets. This was my most embarrassing moment.
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

One time I fell...
    ...and rolled down stairs...
    ...and tripped my teacher...

... it was awesome. (1st grade...on purpose.... well, not tripping my teacher, but rolling down the stairs... )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2