Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Emo"

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Emo"

I think Emo means that u r soo bored that ur mind tells u I need to do something stupid
    by myself that will hurt me,hahah that wasn't really me.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

where i live emo is just kind of a punk with some fashion sense. . .
    Don't let me be.

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

i was called emo last week because i made a negitive comment on something. so is "emo" like depressed and negative?

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't mean to get back into it but I was testing pocket knives on wood then I drove it across my wrist not by accident and I liked it now I have 5 slits on my right arm, I'm hopeless
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAngel7
    I didn't mean to get back into it but I was testing pocket knives on wood then I drove it across my wrist not by accident and I liked it now I have 5 slits on my right arm, I'm hopeless
    and tom_san helped you get back into this ?
    Don't let me be.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly
    I loved getting f**ked
    up in a fight by weapons

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey who here is "emo"?

emo- someone who slits their wrists or harms them self for fun

I was emo but then I quit cuz ppl thought I was being abused but now I am back!! and emo!!!(I owe this thread to tom_san thanx!!!)

It's just outta curiousity and if you think I'm weird the tell me!!!yaay!!!I have already been to the happy house!!!
    You might want to seek help, it isnt normal to slit your wrist, especially for fun. Thats kinda twisted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo

EMOtional
    An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality, over sensative, and over melodramatic. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
    2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
    3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
    4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
    5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!
    When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Sep 10, 2005 at 03:27 PM.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality
    but the good personality won
    I killed the lazy bastard who used to be home
    I did it in his sleep too and he never saw it coming

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast