Thread: empty posts

Newbie tecnophreak may be famous one day tecnophreak may be famous one day tecnophreak's Avatar
    Thanks

empty posts

these empty posts are a bunch of bull. its annoying to me to see so called "tips" on my walls to be like this:

stupid@$$16432:

" "

it is a waste of time for me and others around.

what do you guys think? Minitokyo has a minimum character limit, which I think would really help.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Empty posts are due to the rating system People can Rate on images BUT it leaves an empty post Topic closed

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    2nd why was this posted in opinions and debate? this is clearly something you could have pm'd me about and or posted in forum suggestions. This isn't something you debate. While you could argue its an "opinion" and a valid one at that, this doesn't supercede the fact that its more sutable for the suggestions forum. Just think about placement more next time please. To answer your question minimum character limits dont always work. As once you learn the limit I can easily go "......................." each time just to get around it. People on the net are like this you should already know that and just learn to ignore it. Nothings perfect and expecting it to be is rather, well

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.