Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The End of Chappelle Show?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

The End of Chappelle Show?

I read an article a few days ago in Entertainment Weekly explaining the constant delays on Chappelle's Show and it went on to explain how Dave flew to Africa to check himself into a Mental Health Clinic. The show was suppose to start its 3rd season in February after being moved back and then again in May, but now it appears that the show is just an after thought. One of the greatest comedy shows in the past decade has disappeared in a matter of months after it seemed like it was just starting to take off. Just the other day I was a commercial on Comedy Central asking Dave to come back. EW reports that Dave couldn't deal with the pressure of being dubbed the funniest guy in Hollywood, perhaps but this is a sad end, if indeed it is the end, any way you look at it. Thoughts, comments opinions, news.....?

Newbie ninjaStan may be famous one day ninjaStan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    chappelle's show's not gonna end, dave will be back sooner or later... im hoping sooner

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the thing was he has spoken to the media, and said he wasn't crazy nor was he smoking weed which I thought was funny

he just said that he felt he was losing control of the show and its direction and he just needed some time to get away from it all

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    He'll be back, the stress of living up to his $50 million contract and loosing artistic control of the show is what got to him is all. Just needs some away time.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it may take a while but he shall make a return and it will be glorious. Comedy Central is finally playing Killing em' softly which debued on HBO right before Half Baked came out. I saw it before I even saw Half Baked and I told all my freinds that he was this great comedian but they just shrugged and didn't think twice about it. Now he's got(maybe had you never know) the show and everyone loves him. I think he was as funny then as he is now. Whats up with that. Anyway he'll come back and the storm clouds over comedy will vanish.............well it damn well better or there will be hell to pay.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I was watching something on T.v. and I heard about that. Who knows if he will be back, he is probably rich enough that he doesn't have to work anymore.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a bit skeptic. Maybe this is just a big trick. It seems kinda strange that comedian would just dissappear like that. I'm not so sure I completely buy it. But nevertheless, I hope Chappelle will return, better than ever.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Watch him come back, and make a lot of jokes about mental institutions.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast