Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The End of the Democratic Party is at hand!

Newbie c.c. may be famous one day c.c. may be famous one day c.c.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    People voted Kerry to avoid Hillary.

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c.
    People voted Kerry to avoid Hillary.
    I'm pretty sure that a portion of them did, actually. I'm guessing that Hillary was secretly rooting for Bush to win, so she could run in '08.
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    I'm pretty sure that a portion of them did, actually. I'm guessing that Hillary was secretly rooting for Bush to win, so she could run in '08.
    haha, i thought that for a while. just imagine 50 years down the line from now the history on presidential terms will read "Bush, Clinton Clinton, Bush Bush, (hillary) Clinton Clinton, (jeb) bush bush... ummm... clinton's daughters?"

The end is important in all things.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Daughters?...Let's hope not....-shudders-
    Seduced by Flesh

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    The Democrats will never fall, and if they did they'd take the republians down with them, and end the U.S. Besides, dividing and shifting of political parties happens all the time, and only parties that were not there during the earliest years of our countries have fallen.

What I would laugh out loud to see, is the election of Colin Powell, and Hiliary Clinton. Then we can deceide once and for all wether America is either more racist, or sexist.

lol.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blah, it doesn't matter. Imo america is about power and power only. sex and race have nothing to do with it.

The end is important in all things.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    Blah, it doesn't matter. Imo america is about power and power only. sex and race have nothing to do with it.
    indeed, power over other minorities and still to this day the glass ceiling to women

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    The Democrats will never fall, and if they did they'd take the republians down with them, and end the U.S. Besides, dividing and shifting of political parties happens all the time, and only parties that were not there during the earliest years of our countries have fallen.
    Actually both the Democratic and Republican parties weren't around at the begining. One or the other falling would do nothing to end the country. A potitical party falling to the side is natural once it's constituency decides it is no longer serving it's needs. For a few years the remaining party is dominant until it splits into two or a previously minor party steps into the gap. Sometimes you even get 3 parties for a time until one of them makes a fatal mistake and the other two become dominant. It's happened before and it will happen again.

The origanal parties in the US were the Federalists and the Democratic-Republican party also known as Jeffersonian Republicans or the Republican Party not to be confused with the current one. The Democratic-Republican party actually had more in common with the current Democratic party and in fact both the Democratic and Republican parties evolved from them. Surprise.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast