Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the end to the DragonBalls

Newbie BlackWing may be famous one day BlackWing may be famous one day BlackWing's Avatar
    Thanks

the end to the DragonBalls

it has finily happend. dragon ball gt has ended. not a bad end to a VERY long show. but the fact that Goku has becume the keeper of the dragon balls leaves it open for more episods........ and what was with the kids? they looked like guku and vujita just smaller....... and why was that green haired chick the mother of vujita any way? she looked like bullma..........

hay dose any one even like dragon ball gt? i like it....... (but then again i like pokemon too ^^; o'well)........

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like pokemon... but gt just plain out sucked...
    There was just too many flaws, and it didnt quite follow the original series.
    Im glad cartoon network finally finished it... and hope they don't air it anytime soon.
    Replace it with some'n better... like make a place for flcl on sat. night's ^-^.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dragonball was a good seriers when it came out. It had a good balance of comedy and action. Z was a good follow to it, however it had way more action the it's predisesor. But DBZ still found time for a bit of comedy. GT just plain sucks. IMO GT would have been better off if it was done as a comedy/action mix (more like how Dragonball was) then a pure action Anime. I'm glad it's over.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I kinda like Gt, but not as much as DBZ or dragonball. I was sad to see the legacyy end!! Yeah it did look like they left the door open for another series or movie!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    You forgot to type 'Final Flash'.
    Or did you yell it very loudly behind your computer?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, this belongs in Spoiler Chat... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    There weas actually another series. Goku Gaiden.

takes place around 70 years or so after GT. Pan is old, and her grandson looks exactly like goku. blah blah, She dies, Goku (who is ironically named after his great great great grandfather), seeks out for the dragonballs. And meets the keeper, goku. blah blah.

They only made i think acouple episodes. Then just decided....what the hell are we doing. Then stopped.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, I like saw the ending to GT a few years back... it was in a korean manga... I was sorta glad they finished it finally. DBZ started getting waaaaayyyyyy too repetitive in what it did.

One thing I don't get. How did a Saiyan become the DB keepers when it was the people of Namek who produce the balls?
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast