Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the end to the DragonBalls

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks
    they are going to show the lost episodes of dbgt. there's 16 eps never before seen.

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING? GT USED TO BE A MANGA?!!! i really hated gt. it was good how z ended and they should of left it there. god, gt=a mana?....

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, GT was a manga... Only real part I remember about it though was Where Krillin visited Bulma at her deathbed, and like had hair and I remember thinking to myself, Oh man, Krillin. Has. Hair....
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not really sad that it ended because I have all the dvds.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie wolfy lightstar may be famous one day wolfy lightstar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i was let down by gt, heck if you thought we are bad bashing it, many of the japanese didn't like it either.
    Some days your the dog, some days your the hydrant

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Id say that gt...was ok...not the greatest but not the worst...hmmm.....if it were altered a bit in some ways...i think it would turn out good

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    i know this is off topic but, the problem with dragonball period is the fact that each fight lasts like 5 episodes and each day lasts like 20 episodes. but the show is still great.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWing
    it has finily happend. dragon ball gt has ended. not a bad end to a VERY long show. but the fact that Goku has becume the keeper of the dragon balls leaves it open for more episods........ and what was with the kids? they looked like guku and vujita just smaller....... and why was that green haired chick the mother of vujita any way? she looked like bullma..........

hay dose any one even like dragon ball gt? i like it....... (but then again i like pokemon too ^^; o'well)........
    The green hair chick was the daughter of Vegita and Bulma they had TWO kids Trunks and the girl (I forgot her name she is just there in GT) The kids were great great grandchildren of Goku and Vegita. Lol. But the ending of GT was kind of weird.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast