Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the end to the DragonBalls

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    You guys might already know this but there's lost episodes of DBGT. Check them out!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Turtle
    The green hair chick was the daughter of Vegita and Bulma they had TWO kids Trunks and the girl
    Bra, her name is Bra.

Anyway, the series wasn't that bad, the SSJ Monkey form was funny as hell, and the SSJ 4 form was pretty cool.
    Otherwise it's all been done before.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    There weas actually another series. Goku Gaiden.

takes place around 70 years or so after GT. Pan is old, and her grandson looks exactly like goku. blah blah, She dies, Goku (who is ironically named after his great great great grandfather), seeks out for the dragonballs. And meets the keeper, goku. blah blah.

They only made i think acouple episodes. Then just decided....what the hell are we doing. Then stopped.
    There was? Woah.

Dragonball is over?

I will miss it. -sigh-
    Seduced by Flesh

Abe
    AO Member Abe may be famous one day Abe may be famous one day Abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    i reaken dragon ball should keep going untill they run out put there said they would do another couple of episodes then end it for ever i dont know when that will happen though.

Newbie JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuHonji
    I'm not really sad that it ended because I have all the dvds.
    all 15 billion of them>

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I kind of felt bad when I saw the ending I was such a fan of DBZ and the ending of DBGT remiended of those times kind of sad cuz there's no reason in waching episodes anymore I already know everything I didnt want to end so soon.....
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not really sad that it's gone i will miss it though it has been with me my whole anime experiance. always have it on vid. they are still airing it on toonami. calling it the lost episodes. a little side track with pan trunks and goku. Just holding on a little longer.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie ellie_13 may be famous one day ellie_13 may be famous one day ellie_13's Avatar
    Thanks
    you guys abviously dont have the dvd's of dragonball..theres this whole new dragonball series..forgot what its called.. but it has some x rated scenes thats why it never aired out on tv. LOL!! i personally havent seen them, but all my other friends have, so i may borrow it anytime i want, i guess.. just havent the time or the memory to ask to borrow.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast