Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of the World

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The End of the World

Anybody thought about Evangelion's outcome. That was a messed up end to the world. Mankind killing itself using god-like powers, or as SEELE called it "rebirth." If you haven't seen the ending, you gotta watch the movie: The End of Evangelion. It is way freaky.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity's Avatar
    Thanks

We die of cow farts that are destroying the ozone..
    or...
    someone gets nuke happy and pushes the buttons..

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

There are so many possible ways for the world to end, it's hard to choose an appropriate response.

Well... in any case I doubt that a single event will be enough to wipe out the human race (unless it was one really huge event that threatend the earth itself). The basic rule of extinctions or disasters is that it's a combination of factors comming together at the same time, say a nuclear war followed by the effects of a meteor strike which are emphisised by existing climate change.

No matter what the causes though, I find it hard to believe that we won't have some part to play in our own downfall.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there will be a war between the countries of the world and eventually everyone will die. I do like the theories of robots turning on us and killing us............but what will become of those robots.....thats the real question.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    I think there will be a war between the countries of the world and eventually everyone will die. I do like the theories of robots turning on us and killing us............but what will become of those robots.....thats the real question.
    The robots may try to create a society of their own, but fail miserably since each robot may have different ideas on how to run their robot society, and then all the robots will go to war and kill each other since they will all not agree on one another. After the war, there will probably be one robot left, but may die anyways since the robot may run out of battery power or it could be too damaged, which will lead to the end of robots, but if the surviving robot is solared powered or has a charged battery, it may try to create another robot society, but have the same mistakes as the one before it which will lead possibly to another repeat of what happened before except there could be or not be a surviving robot to repeat this process. Or the robots could possibly create a utopia by picking up from mankind's mistakes with no flaws.
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 19, 2005 at 07:45 PM.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

it'll be me mwahahahahahahahaha, well we'll probably die from exhausting our planet, if we're lucky we might survive to see the sun explode in our face.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

We're gonna be the ones to do it, i would say a big natural disaster but knowing people....well probably beat it to the punch.

Thanks

For all the people who think mankind will destroy itself, if all of you already know that this might happen, how come nobody does anything to prevent it? I'd have to say too much hate in our world. Too bad world peace will possibly never be a choice.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast