Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of the World

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The End of the World

I don't know...it's not exactly a cheerful topic to think about, you know? Either I think a nuclear incident or a single event that we cannot control, like a renewal of the Earth, but having to exterminate everything already here to do so.

Like I said, not something you want to think about too much.

Newbie E.M. may be famous one day E.M. may be famous one day E.M.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.... probably the ozone layer. It's the most likely to happen I suppose.
    Sleep, those little slices of death, how I loath them.

- Edgar Allen Poe

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

*cough* Human stupidity.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh hummm...Me, I will do it. Kill all of you greedy sick slobs. I may create a disease, or nano machines. Maybe I melt the polar ice caps and right before most of the world drowns, I launch missiles at all the mountains in the world so you mofos can't hide there. How can I do all this? Just look at the other side of the moon, I have been practicing cause when it all boils down, I am Rick James bitch, now die.

PS. I will kill myself only after all you bastards are dead…..then the angry monkey in my closest will rule the world.

I am sorry this was supposed to be a serious thread, personally I think we will eventually figure out how to make things work and not destroy the world but make it into a utopia, full of love and peace.....Seriously I do!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

it will be some kind of sick evil man who decides to just shoot the super hero's when he has a chance.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i am making a bet for either it will be a giant flood, like the polar ice caps melting or we will cut down all the trees and no oxygen will be left. also the possibility of us polluting teh planet so much that we contaiminate (wrongly spelled) our water supply and eventually die from a disease from the drinking water, is very high.
    i would love to see the four horse men though and ask how can i apply for a job in hell. i might as well be useful.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess yo guys have never read the bible before!! in the bible is written that jesus is coming to this planet again to take his people and the rest will be left out here suffering the destruction!!!.....many natural desasters will occur destroyin all living and notliving things so be prepared for this day...dont comit more sins!!!!

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

i almost gurrantee that we already know the end of the world. yes i've read revelations from the bible 4 times through and had to take notes on it in 4th grade. Now the question is theres another book of the bible just like revelations if nobody has noticed. which is isaih i believe the key lies there although theres only one religion that can clarify that now isnt there? in case you guys dont know what i'm talking about i'm talking about the dead sea scrolls that were recently discovered. thats where i believe we'll find out although none of us will know the truth behind them because of the religion catholicism. Now none of you may know this but they have the scrolls but wont share them with other religions. so if you want to find out ask a catholic but i'm sure theyre not aware of it as they get taught the same thing every week over and over again

heres my second part we'll all die on december 23, 2,012 according to the mayas and heres the scary part about that everything they have predicted has come true

well theres my take on things didnt mean to offend anyone if i did

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast