Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of the World

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The End of the World

Quote Originally Posted by kiara
    i almost gurrantee that we already know the end of the world. yes i've read revelations from the bible 4 times through and had to take notes on it in 4th grade. Now the question is theres another book of the bible just like revelations if nobody has noticed. which is isaih i believe the key lies there although theres only one religion that can clarify that now isnt there? in case you guys dont know what i'm talking about i'm talking about the dead sea scrolls that were recently discovered. thats where i believe we'll find out although none of us will know the truth behind them because of the religion catholicism. Now none of you may know this but they have the scrolls but wont share them with other religions. so if you want to find out ask a catholic but i'm sure theyre not aware of it as they get taught the same thing every week over and over again

heres my second part we'll all die on december 23, 2,012 according to the mayas and heres the scary part about that everything they have predicted has come true

well theres my take on things didnt mean to offend anyone if i did

hey kiara about ur second part ,someone did the same thing a few years ago he said that we all were going to die on december 31,1999.....and nothing happened,so just god knows when this world is going to end up and how.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say aliens. They will probably run out of resources on their planet, then try to kill us for ours. Either that or we will kill ourselves with worldwars, or polution.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

*cough* Yep, human stupidity.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

aliens... if its not our own species we hate, we turn on loathing something else... i actually had dinner and thought of this:
    the world woudl end from a man made disease. one day we wake up and we get sick and there is this infection. maybe not an infection maybe something liek teh ebola virus.. either way i'd preffer something quick and painless. i think we'll all do enoguh suffering and screamign when we are in hell

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

1) The world would probably end by the armageddon, why? cause god is eventually gonna get rid of them devils and a lot of people in our world.

2) THe world might be destroyed because there is a meteor the size of Australia, floating in space, in about 2036, they predic ththat it might strike earth destroying all life on the planet, but I believe in the bible so I know that we're not gonna die....................................... yet........
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: The End of the World

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    it will be some kind of sick evil man who decides to just shoot the super hero's when he has a chance.
    You mean like in the Incredibles, what that Syndrome dude did?
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: The End of the World

First of all ...why are we all talking about this we should just be happy human kind still exists...but I have to say what I think so here it goes...I think that if human kind ended it would be from global warming because we're so close to it now or for some weird reason I believe some idiot will set off a nuke and destroy the whole world.. .

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiara
    i almost gurrantee that we already know the end of the world. yes i've read revelations from the bible 4 times through and had to take notes on it in 4th grade. Now the question is theres another book of the bible just like revelations if nobody has noticed. which is isaih i believe the key lies there although theres only one religion that can clarify that now isnt there? in case you guys dont know what i'm talking about i'm talking about the dead sea scrolls that were recently discovered. thats where i believe we'll find out although none of us will know the truth behind them because of the religion catholicism. Now none of you may know this but they have the scrolls but wont share them with other religions. so if you want to find out ask a catholic but i'm sure theyre not aware of it as they get taught the same thing every week over and over again

heres my second part we'll all die on december 23, 2,012 according to the mayas and heres the scary part about that everything they have predicted has come true

well theres my take on things didnt mean to offend anyone if i did
    It is a sad thing. The world i believe has the right to know what is contianed within The Dead Sea Scrolls. I believe there is another that was found and is also held by the Vatican church, and probably will never see the light of day as well.... also be careful how you qoute the bible remember we may just be believing/qouting what its authors wanted us to.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast