Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: End of the world

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: End of the world

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessViper
    What is up with yall and Japan? You hear only the good things of Japan which are few. Japan has the hghest suside count in the world, because Students go insane that they have to go to school every day. Also Its expinsive as hell to live there. Its extremly crowded. Those are only a few of the things. Japan is nice but I doubt its somewere you dont wanna live. Anyways back to the main question.
    We do know that the word is goin to end in 500 yrs. That is a fact. Why? because the sun is going to blow up again... and 500 years is not alot.
    Thats just five more people living out there life.
    Now the only religous thing we have foud on is Armeggedon and The Jewish star, which says the world will end on 2016.
    And if Armegedon is real, the Jews will be turned into human gods, cristians will appear on horses with a sword in there mouth and a bible in there right hand. And there rest will be killed by the Anti-Christ.
    If the to religus acts do not happen, were lucky for another 450 years.
    DAMN YOU SUN!!!
    Well... if you go to Japan during the End of the World... then it'd be perfect, because even if you commit suicide, it's still the end of the world so you were going to die anyways. XD
    Whoever said one would live somewhere else during the end of the world? XD

... and you talk about the religious words too literally... O_o
    Besides, the Anti-Christ doesn't kill us. The Anti-Christ GETS US killed. XD
    It's our fault for likin' him/her! XD

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessViper
    We do know that the word is goin to end in 500 yrs. That is a fact. Why? because the sun is going to blow up again... and 500 years is not alot.
    DAMN YOU SUN!!!
    i don't know were you get your facts from but the sun has alot more then 500 years its more likely that the earth will some day fall into the suns gravity and become part of the sun.

Code Name Wind

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... well... not completely true, Lighting...

If the sun dies out, then it has the possibility to explode. A supernova, in other words... but wait... isn't a supernova when the sun gets too powerful? O_o

Ah, I can't remember a single fact about all the sun and gravity and such... it's been so long.

<_< But if the sun dies, it becomes a blackhole. I know that. Without anymore nuclear fusion pushing outwards to counter its gravity, the sun's gravity sucks everything in. And as the gravity continues because of its immense power, it literally becomes a black hole, sucking everything in. Literally: Even light cannot escape it.

^_^ ... I don't know how I remembered that, but I did!

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

the sun will go from nova to super nova to black hole once it becomes a super nova after a few planets enter it the gravity will increase sucking up most of the planets in our gallexy after that its bound to become a blackhole unless it lost its energy.But think about it just the increase of size of it becomeing a supernova is most likely bigger then our gallexy

Code Name Wind

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    the sun will go from nova to super nova to black hole once it becomes a super nova after a few planets enter it the gravity will increase sucking up most of the planets in our gallexy after that its bound to become a blackhole unless it lost its energy.But think about it just the increase of size of it becomeing a supernova is most likely bigger then our gallexy

O_o ...oh... right....... >_> ... now I feel stupid.

But wait... become a part of the sun? You mean become swallowed by it, or be burned to a crisp right before we reach it? O_o ... XD

... wait a minute... why are we trying to explain what the end of the world will be like? Aren't we just supposed to say what we're gonna' do?

..... I'm gonna' keep doing what I've been doing!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    You mean become swallowed by it, or be burned to a crisp right before we reach it? !
    Both will happen to it and then it will just become more fuel for the sun but who knows possible a metor the size of the moon could hit earth and knock it into another gallexy nothing is for sertine these days

Code Name Wind

Thanks

Both will happen to it and then it will just become more fuel for the sun but who knows possible a metor the size of the moon could hit earth and knock it into another gallexy nothing is for sertine these days
    O_o ...but then that would cause a pinball effect..... how would that react with our gravity?

... o_O Man, if that happens, the end of the world will suck no matter what.

Thanks

but who knows possible a metor the size of the moon could hit earth and knock it into another gallexy
    the only thing that could save the human race from something like that would be a few 100 years devoplement of space coloanies

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    O_o ...

... o_O
    dude you make some funny faces

Code Name Wind

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast