Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: End of the world

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: End of the world

I'd do nothing. It's my time to go.............. For Real: NO!!!!!!!! I don't want to die. I'd beg god for forgivness, and Spend all my College money. won't be needing that. Then watch the show. Look at the bright side, we have a front row seat for the endd of the world.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey,I want one seat too.But how long is it?
    Perfection is dull

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Hey,I want one seat too.But how long is it?
    It may take the south fast (hope to yourself your not there), but since I live in Alaska. Oh yea I get to see the whole show. The north never goes first. Haha I get to see it all, but you can kick it Jon f if you want. *vogue people vouge**come on strick a pose*
    Last edited by Mr. K; Mar 21, 2006 at 04:04 AM. Reason: spelling error
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    It may take the south fast (hope to yourself your not there), but since I live in Alaska. Oh yea I get to see the whole show. The north never goes first. Haha I get to see it all, but you can kick it Jon f if you want. *vogue people vouge**come on strick a pose*
    Hey, you are not that far from me.But is not fair you get to watch more of the show then me. Only well,when it happens I go to Canand because I get waffles to eat and the best leaf thing made.To injoy the show.{Thinking to myself}Hmm, I woderning.Why the south poeple get all the fun??Ah, who cares as long as I get to watch it and don't fell alsleep I will be happy.
    Perfection is dull

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

lol okay then u ppl scare me, but i don't wanna die either O.o

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Hey, you are not that far from me.But is not fair you get to watch more of the show then me. Only well,when it happens I go to Canand because I get waffles to eat and the best leaf thing made.To injoy the show.{Thinking to myself}Hmm, I woderning.Why the south poeple get all the fun??Ah, who cares as long as I get to watch it and don't fell alsleep I will be happy.
    How could you fall asleep. Where has the world gone? Oh yeah it will be gone. Haha. and don't worry Aiora I'll save you a seat. By are luck it well just take half the world. Than i just go for a restroom break. And Jon f : the south has fun because they are to dum to realize that they're about to die. How did that song go...oh yeah "Burn baby burn"
    Last edited by Mr. K; Mar 21, 2006 at 03:26 PM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Newbie Aezur may be famous one day Aezur may be famous one day Aezur's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would be kinda fun if all the governments got together and told us the world was gonna end in 24 hours, so everyone would just go around doing what they wanted and be all loving and stuff, all the true feelings would come out.
    Then the worl governors would turn around and say 'Hahahahahahahahaha APRIL FOOLS!'

El Fantastic!

Judge me all you want, Just don't tell me the verdict.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aezur
    I think it would be kinda fun if all the governments got together and told us the world was gonna end in 24 hours, so everyone would just go around doing what they wanted and be all loving and stuff, all the true feelings would come out.
    Then the worl governors would turn around and say 'Hahahahahahahahaha APRIL FOOLS!'

El Fantastic!
    What. Then there will be war! people hating the law. like they don't now, but still bad idea. i even bought ticket for the show. fornt row seats. Man! The government lies to us agian. The hippi age woud come back in that day though.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast