Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Endangerd species

Newbie Songo may be famous one day Songo may be famous one day Songo's Avatar
    Thanks

Endangerd species

There used to be alot of animals around, they used to be everywhere, But now,

Sadly, most of them are becomeing endangerd...Because of us, here are some

Animals that are in the most danger right now.

Giant Pandas

Red Pandas(there numbers are high enough to be considerd *semi Rare*

Leopards

Tigers(white ones and orange) *all species of tigers)

Koala bears

The Afircan serval(meduiem cat that has big ears)

wolves

and many other animals as well.

Most of it being OUR fault, Deforetsion, is the main problem, we keep on cutting down trees to make room for houses and farms forceing the animals to travel higher and higher, sooner or later, they will have nowhere else to go except zoos and wildlife preserves.

Poacers hunt animals for there fur, they dont care if theres a law protecting them, they also hunt them for other parts as well.

And, That is all i will type for now, but WE HAVE TO STOP THIS! I for one say animals come first, people come last.

Sig made by Me

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that many of the endangered species that are fading out are due to man. It's definately something NOT to be proud of as far as things our kind has done. I never got to see a f*cking dodo bird!

Thanks
    lol yeah a dodo bird whould have been cool to see, cause all we have now are fossils and

*scintific) pictures, that are supposed to be acurte, and plus we kill off trees, we kill ourselfs!

no trees means no oxygion...so yeah where killing ourselfs off to.

Sig made by Me

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Songo
    There used to be alot of animals around, they used to be everywhere, But now,

Sadly, most of them are becomeing endangerd...Because of us, here are some

Animals that are in the most danger right now.

Giant Pandas

Red Pandas(there numbers are high enough to be considerd *semi Rare*

Leopards

Tigers(white ones and orange) *all species of tigers)

Koala bears

The Afircan serval(meduiem cat that has big ears)

wolves

and many other animals as well.

Most of it being OUR fault, Deforetsion, is the main problem, we keep on cutting down trees to make room for houses and farms forceing the animals to travel higher and higher, sooner or later, they will have nowhere else to go except zoos and wildlife preserves.

Poacers hunt animals for there fur, they dont care if theres a law protecting them, they also hunt them for other parts as well.

And, That is all i will type for now, but WE HAVE TO STOP THIS! I for one say animals come first, people come last.

Nice rant, but what issue are you trying to discuss/debate here?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Seriously, if you care so much, why don't YOU do something about it? I'm not saying it's not sad, but if you're gonna bitch about how greedy and comsuming humans are, stop for a sec. and just see how bad you are.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I never got to see a f*cking dodo bird!
    It's ok Narr...Soon, because of the movie Jarassic Park, we'll have the Dodo once more!

To be honest, in order to make a difference you have to look at the choices you have when living in your lifestyle. What you eat, use, do etc..I'd say an average person during the course of a tday maybe as one or two actions of items that are not causing harm to the enviroment. For example driivng, drinking coffee with a plastic top, plastics of any sort that find their way in the garbage. Power in an area that was Coal plant.

If you care so much, start by changing yourself. One-by-one.

Become a Vegan cook, otherwise it makes Vegism that much harder! (Good food but I can't make it)

Ease you way into not eating meat, or, eating less. Eat organic. Which isn't a buzzword anymore, it is the actual 'standard' to rasing crops and livestock.

Watch "Go Further"

[J]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Seriously, if you care so much, why don't YOU do something about it? I'm not saying it's not sad, but if you're gonna bitch about how greedy and comsuming humans are, stop for a sec. and just see how bad you are.
    He is. He understand the problem, now he's off to find a solution for himself. Along the way he'll see how easy it is and that people always say the same thing,"You're right, it's sad, but I'm not going to change..I'm to ignorant and lazy"..

Ok, maybe they don't see it that way....But we are programmed into a life that revolves around one-use items and non-reusable products.

Thanks
    Im a herbal girl and Only eat a select few of meat but only on occasions like thanksgiving...

And I only whanted to state my opien that if we don't do something NOW we will kill off

Every animal we have left!

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Nice rant, but what issue are you trying to discuss/debate here?
    you dont think that endangerd species are an issue??

Sig made by Me

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think that before, people were like, "There's so many buffalo, there's no way you can kill them all!", but one species of buffalo were killed off, (plains buffalo) and only a couple hundred of other buffalo survived in the united states. (I think they were left in yellowstone, because they were inaccesable due to the volcanic activity.)

Anyway, people are recognizing and trying to stop the elimination of species, but face it.
    We will more than likely kill of a lot of species to make our human population grow. Since the 8 billion or so people will more than likely reproduce and enlarge the current world population, there will be less habitat for other animals to live in. But that gets changed into our habitat. "Man's Paradise" if you will, but there is no stopping animal extinction, but only slowing it. [of course, the only way to prevent it is to make the world stop expanding its human population by 1.) make people "sterile" or 2.) have mass killings to keep the pop. down.] Which would be Hitler-Nazi like and be frowned upon. (either us or animals... who are we gonna choose?)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast