Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Ending of Cowboy Bebop

Newbie KONG342 may be famous one day KONG342 may be famous one day KONG342's Avatar
    Thanks

The Ending of Cowboy Bebop

The ending of Cowboy bebop was a great one, Spike fought against Vicious and when he did a minute into the battle Vicious slashed Spikes stomache with his sword, and at the same time Spike shot Vicious through the heart.Vicious fell to the floor, dead, Spike walked down a steep staircase half way down he saw ppl there staring at him, then Spike lifted his right arm and made a shape of a gun with his hand, and he said in a soft voice "Bang", then he fell to the floor, dead.The camera slowly zoomed up and away from Spike's dead body and played a very sad song, at the end of the credits they showed a sketch of Spike laying on the floor.

I love the ending i actually cried a bit as well.

Newbie XsetaZeroX may be famous one day XsetaZeroX may be famous one day XsetaZeroX's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Ending of Cowboy Bebop

Yeah and the only way spike could die is if vicous died...they had to kill each other.

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

i heard that the manga ends quite differently. someone told me spike doesnt really die and that he goes on to run the syndicate. was this person completely lying to me, or what?

(ps: wouldnt be surprised if he was.....just curious)

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

If you dont know, than somebody better go out and buy the Manga now don't they.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga was released after the anime and is just three volumes (5 if you count Shooting Star, which is by a different author, but features the same characters, setting, etc.). Really, it's only more tales of capturing bounties, there's no definate end to it because it doesn't really go into the characters stories, you just got the crew of the Bebop out hunting for bounties. No Vicious or anything like that.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, the ending was the best that could've happened. It wasn't a happy-go-lucky ending since the show wasn't about being happy anyways. But Spike died for a good reason anyway, (he killed Vicious)! I liked the ending. It was worthwhile.

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

See You Space Cowboy...

it was a great ending even though spike died.

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think happen to the rest of the crew? Maybe they all went their separate ways. Maybe Faye went after him afterall and revive him before he was fully gone. Maybe Jet would grow some more hair!? Maybe ed would've grown some boobs and actually look like a girl... Argg... I don't know, just blindly guessing anyways

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Sol... once friends now sworn enemies where did we go wrong...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast