Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Ending of Cowboy Bebop

Newbie jao_ensuit_kokuryuuha may be famous one day jao_ensuit_kokuryuuha may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Ending of Cowboy Bebop

I thought that he just out like a light and Vicious's men killed him when he was out. Either way, the ending was great. anything else would have ruined it.

Newbie subaru may be famous one day subaru may be famous one day subaru's Avatar
    Thanks

ya that was very sad to bad he died alot of my friends didnt want him to die.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jao_ensuit_kokuryuuha
    I thought that he just out like a light and Vicious's men killed him when he was out. Either way, the ending was great. anything else would have ruined it.
    yeah but since vicious gained control by killing the other leads, spike technically gained power just by killing vicious. so i doubt his men would've killed him. thats my oppinion though. some of my friends say they both died and thats it. the ending song rocks though
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Lock may be famous one day Lock's Avatar
    I'm not sure........................do you know?0_o
    Thanks

The ending? Hmmm.........I remember Vicious gets shot by Spike, & Spike dies on the stairway outside in front of the cops. I cried as soon as that song came on, *cries* I........love.......that song!^_^

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried so hard once I saw that episode! *sob sob* Spike was way too hot to die, hehe. And plus, I wanted him to hook up with Faye. They were destined, I tell you. DESTINED!

P.S.- One word: Bang!
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Only one thing can be said about the ending. it went out with a 'bang'!

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending was pretty good, even though he died...its all good bcoz at least he killed Vicous!!!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

::cries. tears rolling down:: why must julia die? and spike.... and even i had some heart for vicious.... i loved teh ending. cowboy bebop has the best anime series ending so far. a lot of death in the end which made me cry so hard. i cried for days and now that you reminded me i am crying now!! ::calls out spike's name:: the gods can be so cruel....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast