Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Do you feel that the end of the world is near? Express your feelings on the matter. Is God involved or is it merely nature ~ or neither?

PERSONALLY, I heard something about Armageddon and the Mayans relating to December 21, 2012: The world was going to end on that day supposedly. The Mayan / Gregorian calender end and all astrological signs point to that day being the last day of Humanity. Does anyone know about this, specific details? It doesn't really show up on search engines when you look, no sites related to it.

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Check This out

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

http://www.artideas.com/Why2012/Why2012.html

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/4328.asp

http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm

These are but a small sample of what I found by Googleing "December 12, 2012"

As for the world ending I'm not a bit fan of all this predeterminded crap that some people belive is real. The world diden't come to an end when the clock struck midnight on December 31 1999. So I dought that it will almost twelve yers later.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course the end is near, didn't you see my Paris Hilton thread?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Personal Opinion topics are really good debate subject threads... Moving to the Cyberlounge.

Now I don't know about the world, but the Internet (as wel know it) ends in January 2038 when the EPOCH occurs, when Internet time (a 32Bit signed value) rolls over from a positive to a negative value...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I say we're all going to die in 2012. It's the end of nostradomus predictions, and so, I don't know how, or why, but in 2012 we're all going to die. Or perhaps we can look at it as the world being renewed.

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

No. Life will continue on as normal.
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somechick_73
    I say we're all going to die in 2012. It's the end of nostradomus predictions, and so, I don't know how, or why, but in 2012 we're all going to die. Or perhaps we can look at it as the world being renewed.

See, that's also what I heard!!! It's also what the Mayan and Gregorian Calenders predict and astrological signs point to...I heard rumors that Revelation references to that date as well, but I'm not certain ~ so I don't want to emphasize it.

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Of course the end is near, didn't you see my Paris Hilton thread?
    Ahahah, I didn't get the chance to read that one, but it sounds entertaining...that woman is permanently "high on life". She's too profound to use real street drugs ~ and gets whatever she wants (did you see that South Park episode where Paris bought Butters?) I guess some could say, Paris Hilton IS the APOCALYPSE!
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Oct 20, 2005 at 07:51 AM.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    PERSONALLY, I heard something about Armageddon and the Mayans relating to December 21, 2012: The world was going to end on that day supposedly. The Mayan / Gregorian calender end and all astrological signs point to that day being the last day of Humanity. Does anyone know about this, specific details? It doesn't really show up on search engines when you look, no sites related to it.
    The study of the "end of the world" is called Eschatology.
    (My link from the other thread)
    A google search with that word will give you all kind of returns.

As for date's of the end, (according to the link) Judaism predicts it will be in 2240 and the Mayans in 2012. Personally I believe in the biblical: "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Are we due though? That we are due appears to be the one thing that everyone who does believe in the end of the world can agree on. It's just the details that vary.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast