Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Which is exactly why a 128-bit TCP/TP Protocol (Microsoft TCP/IP version 6) is in the works and already available for installation via your network connections properties to prevent this as well as a plethora of other hazards that are creeping up as the 32 bit value is reaching its useful limits
    Are we talking about the world wide web here??? Or what...? This is the first time I've heard of the ENTIRE internet crashing. I mean one lady told me "It crashed 5 years ago," but that was an obvious lie.

People can't assign a date for the day the world will end, it's not possible. Nature, God WHOEVER intended it to end on their own whim...and it will happen accordingly. That's my philosophy anywho...
    As for the whole DEC 21, 2012 being Armageddon thing -- I don't think it's gonna happen either. Reason being: Some guy in the 70's predicted the Rapture of Christ. He predicted the day, hour, every specific detail. He got all the masses waiting for God to come and take His people, and when that day rolled around, nothing happened.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Which is exactly why a 128-bit TCP/TP Protocol (Microsoft TCP/IP version 6) is in the works and already available for installation via your network connections properties to prevent this as well as a plethora of other hazards that are creeping up as the 32 bit value is reaching its useful limits
    You forgot to mention that IPv6 was original schedualed to become the standard Internet Protocol back in 1999, when there was the fear that the Internet might run out of address space, but the widespread deployment of NAT technology has reduced the need to change... So far, no one except the military is actually talking about IPv6 deployment (and replacing all the routers on the Internet backbone...), or revamping DNS/Bind to support the expanded address space...

Also, the problems with the World Wide Web start two years before the EPOCH, as the ASN1 data format, (used in digital certificates and PKCS/PKI used to support SSL connections) breaks sometime in 2036...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

People've been saying the world's going to end since it began, WHO CARES!?! The world will end when it ends, that's it! Quit trying to guess when or why, stop worrying about it and get over it. We'll all probably be dead before the world "ends".

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks

The way I see it, the world ends when you die. Not as a whole, but for the individual, which to me is just as bad.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

Newbie turd furguson may be famous one day turd furguson may be famous one day turd furguson's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i totally i agree with you trowble. as for the world ending in 2012 i don't believe it... didn't happen in 2000 and it won't happen then and even if it did there wouldn't be much you could do about it anyways
    what are we talking about.............. can i poke you(pokes screen)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I totally disagree with both of you trowble and turd furguson. If you die old, you should be glad that you, hopefully, have kids and grandkids that will be able to live on, that's not that end of the world. That's life!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the end of the world coming?

... yeah...

Anytime soon? ... no.
    Look, you can look at all the signs you want, they're just going to keep coming.
    Like they said "It'll happen when you DON'T suspect it."

And as long as there are billions of people in the world going paranoia insane,
    it's not going to happen...

...... in my full honest opinion. It won't happen anytime soon.
    It's a gut feeling.

If I'm wrong, then at least I get a surprise in the end.

((ALMIGHTY BEING)) : ...you have ascended, this is the rapture...
    Me: ................oh. It is? ... ... ... Darn, I was gonna' have some Jamba Juice today. I haven't had it in like four months... Ah well.

....... No, I seriously haven't had it in a while.

*Dreams of Orange Dream Machine*

...... I need some energy boosts... I wanna' go crazy on one of my break days...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

the end of the world is coming at a time when no one suspects it...

right now, i think GOd is just trying to freak us out...

how do you know the Mayan/Gregorian calendar is right...

after all, they were in the early 100s-ish, maybe they thought the calendar would be enough... and maybe by that time their race would still exist and continue it...

the end of the world shouldn't matter to anyone, it'll come in it's own good time and even if we all die in a fiery blaze of apacalyptic doom...

it'll still be fricken awesome!!!

::heart:: Abu Dhabi

ps: don't be scared, then you won't have any good memories to keep you going when the zombie pollinated androids are eating away at the flesh of the tainted...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast