Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Ok right now the only person that is freakin me out is you guys......especially the last two posts before mine. Ok I want yall to get a clue. Why in the hell are you worried about the end times and all yall are dumber than hell. Yall need to get a grip on yourselves and figure things out. It is part of God's plan to take all of his people home with him but why are you worried. As long as you know that you are going home and you know that God is going to take you home and you know that you are goping to go to heaven why in the hell are you worried because you know that you are going to go to a better place than this.
    Second point.......God dosnt like to be second guessed by his own people you are going to live out this little fantisy and it is going to take you alive and even when you die it is going to be with you. Life is meant to be lived and it is meant to be lived by being a christian spreading the word of God.......And I know that there are alot of you on here are not from the US and there may be other religious beliefs among you and I am sorry if I am offending your religion by my words but I am hoping to make a point to all of these people who are living this little fantasy of theirs........ But the point is you are supposed to be a Christian person and you are supposed to live as a christian and be a christian and you are supposed spread the word of God. Yes Iwill let you know that you are right and this world may well be coming to an end but that is not supposed to be the only thing on your mind and this whole subject is getting out of hand and all.
    I have a challenge for the ones of you who are in the whole beleif that the world is coming to an end why dont you go to church and pray. Or better yet why dont you guys take the word of God and spread his world so that we can have the knowledge that we are saving more people from going to hell why don't we take God's word and make sure that all of his people make it to heaven. But like it says in Mathew "Don't worry what is to come because in that time i shal be with you"
    Take these words and think about it.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Anytime soon? ... no.
    Look, you can look at all the signs you want, they're just going to keep coming.
    Like they said "It'll happen when you DON'T suspect it."

And as long as there are billions of people in the world going paranoia insane,
    it's not going to happen...
    Yes, and no. If you follow the bible then the same chapter (Matt. 24 <--link) also gives the signs and says:
    "33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    42 ΒΆ Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh."

Or in other words, we've been warned. Even though we don't know the "hour" if we're not ready it's our own fault.

It's even clearer in Thessalonian's 5: (<--link)
    "4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober."

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I totally disagree with both of you trowble and turd furguson. If you die old, you should be glad that you, hopefully, have kids and grandkids that will be able to live on, that's not that end of the world. That's life!
    I'm not talking about dying old or how you lived your life. It's just as bad because if/when Armageddon did happen you'd get the same result, death. Far from it, I'm just talking about dying in general. When you die, happy or sad, poof! you're dead and that's the end of life. Although, you won't be alive, your body will be there in the ground becoming part of the earth without you being conscious continuing the circle of life.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Eheheh, sorry Arrianna. ^_^;

Never good with my verses. And I just get the jist of what they say.
    It's a warning, like... everyone said.

But.. you know... why should everyone panic about it? If you're panicking, then that means you're ashamed of how you lived...

...so what if you damned for all of eternity? Why should fear stop you from living how you wish to live?

Sure it's the worst pain you'll ever feel... but if that stops you from doing what you really want to do, then you don't really want to do it... now do you? ^_^

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Eheheh, sorry Arrianna. ^_^;
    No problem.

Personally I agree with what my mother has to say about it. "You don't have to wait until the end of the world to meet God. You never know when you are going to die. The question is are you ready now?" If you are comfortable with the thought that you could drop dead, get hit by a truck, etc. and face God today... If you are prepared, then you have nothing to fear.

Doesn't mean I'm going to be blind either though. lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes... Live every day like it's your last

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    Yes... Live every day like it's your last
    I don't agree with that. That would only bring world chaos.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

If the end is near, it's near. Nothing we can do about it.

Actually... know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna unfold my lawn chair, pour me a pint of Guinness... Graba slice cold pizza... put my feet up and say, "Bring it on." What am I gonna do? Run screaming like everyone else? Nope. Whenever it happens it happens. As long as it's quick and painless, I'm all good.

Seriously... If you worry about crap like "armageddon" and the "end of the world" than you are NOT living life! It'll come sometime.... And in that life you are living make sure you are sound in your beliefe system, whatever it may be. Be a good person, yadda yadda.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast