Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

You know it takes alot here. You just have to have a little faith that God knows what he is doing and he has a plan for all of us.....Some people really don't care but they are the only ones who have to worry just go out with a smile on your face. Yeah I really don't care if I die I know that Jesus will save me from everything. Yes this world will eventually come to an end but who knows when that will be. 1000 years from now.... or even 500 years from now. It would be a really smart idea that we are worring now and the world come to an end over 800 years after we are dead. Really smart idea for all of us to do isnt it? I don't know what to say because by now I have said it all. Just quit worrying there is a time for every season under heaven. Like the song says "To every season..turn..turn..turn....a time to build up a time to break down..a time to live and a time to die..." yeh this is the time we are supposed to live so live and be happy and don't freakin worry about all the stuff about the world coming to an end and all just et it happen.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy
    Yeah the calendar it sopuse to explode and evry thing will fall apart.
    WE can only hope, I feel that it would be for the better. Hahaha ~ I think it would teach all of us a lesson...permanently!

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I would finally sit in a chair watching the sun set, listening to Chop Seuy and waiting for the end.
    I know, "to each it's own," but I hope that's sarcasm.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    That depends on what you consider living "every day like it's your last". For me that would mean spending time with my family. Maybe have a BBQue. lol
    I honestly don't think that everyone would do it the same way.
    But on the other hand, if it's the end of the world...Who would care?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Apocolypse?

Some weirdo on another forum thinks the world's gonna end this Wednesday and others say not for a long time, who do you think is right, The others or the weirdo?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Apocolypse?

Who's right, the weirdo or the masses? Not really a valid debate topic, moving to Cyber Lounge.

I for one think the world will end on uh... March.... twenty.... fourth, yeah.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    Some weirdo on another forum thinks the world's gonna end this Wednesday and others say not for a long time, who do you think is right, The others or the weirdo?
    can he prove that? there have been many people that have come out with that crazy idea about the apolypse (end of the world). we are living the apocalypse already. The war in Iraq is part of the apocalypse, the civil wars that is going on in countries of africa and blah blah.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Good point Ketaro, but where's the raptur?
    And really can anyone prove it?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast