Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Apocolypse?

Whoa...This brings me back to the Y2K scare...But like everyone says does he have substantial evidence that the world is going out in a "Bang"?

I'm ♥mazing!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

He didn't have any evidence he just said "With all of the natural disasters going on..."

Otaku animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13's Avatar
    Thanks

the world isnt going to blow up wednesdya ( yah watch this wednseday comes and boom) the earth still has some kick in it actually we will probaly all be dead before it blows
    i can read your thoughts

Newbie shatinthehat may be famous one day shatinthehat may be famous one day shatinthehat's Avatar
    Thanks

i think if the weirdo had proof then maybe it would be more likly to agree with him but since he doesn't have proof then i would say that the earth probably will be around for a while longer.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly, he was just stating how the natural disasters and wars are all part of it.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

well was he specific, what time period? I mean come midnight Tuesday should I kiss my @$$ goodbye or do I need to wait till midnight Taiwan time? or like 2:32pm? I mean I wanna get my lunch break in and I should make it a good one. Better yet I'll wait till thursday and tell that guy what a moron he is for even saying such htings lol ;p

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds to me like your standard dumbass. "Oh yeah, the world's going to end on Wednesday, because of war and several damaging natural disasters all in a row."

DUMBASS. Even if he was trying just to simply stir up some excitement, he could at least do it without making himself sound like a moron. Seriously, scare the people with fact not, "Well I think the world's going to end on Wednesday because of war and hurricanes!!11"

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say its gonna happen in like the year 2168 that way I'm long gone and can't be told I was wrong lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast