Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Apocolypse?

The world cannot end until I have my Communist take over of the entire internet. It's written in the bible.

Therefore, in 48 hours, we shall all still be here......or be a bunch of dead Commies.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Apocolypse?

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!......AHHHHHHHHHHH! Runs away screming.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Endtimes, are we approaching Armageddon?

Grumble Grumble .....

I thought we had another valid 'End of the World' thread... Merging this thread with the older thread to avoid duplication....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, the world ended upon the industrial revolution. There won't be anything extraordinary in 2012.

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

well if ever the world would end though i didnt even think of it sometimes. i think
    now is more important, make the best of everyday

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe the world will end if you are refering to people. But the earth will probably burn up or something.

You guys are all Really Smart!!! Jeez...I'm in Bio honors now and spacing out(I'm also Failing) And I'm thinking...uhhh...the internet ends??
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

The end would come eventually. It's inevitable and the possibilities are endless. Whether it be the sun becoming a red giant, the complete shut down of the earth's core, one heck of a big space material hitting the planet, the melting of the polar ice caps, or whatever, the end would come. And seeing that our climate is gradually shifting to extremes, I believe that it would come soon.

Newbie panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes the end is near there no way around it. Just look at all the stuff thats happening in world especially the middle east.
    [IMG][IMG].[/IMG][/IMG]
    450x110 image limit~ hassun

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast