Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: english version voices

Newbie Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: english version voices

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    not all some are good like in Cowboy Bebop
    I agree...some of them are pretty decent.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Videl
    yeah, i dont like it with the dragonball z voices, like with the american voices, they keep on callin vegeta, vagata, it almosts sounds like there trying to call him vegetable..
    Vegeta means vegetable in Japanese, Nappa is a kind of melon, Gohan means rice and Ginyu (from the Ginyu Force) means milk... just so you know....

but anyways, most anime that is brought over from Japan is meant for kids, so the voice actors really don't matter, sure everyone else hates it, but in the end that show was brought here for kids...

if you really hate what it's doing to your favorite show, then don't watch it on the TV, there's nothing louder than action, after all...

just buy it on DVD... and if it doesn't have a Japanese option... then i guess you're on your own on where to get averge-quality DVDs for low low prices... coughcoughcoughcoughfansubscoughcoughcoughcoughcou ghcough

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I found out that the voice of Trunks is also the Voice of Yuji from Blue Gender.
    Iam also curious that the voice of Mugen from Samurai Champloo could also be the voice of Spike spiegel,not sure though.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Did the creators of DBZ meen to name there chareters after food? Thats so gay

IM BACK

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i know a whole lot about dbz but im not sure about , put my person i luv is future trunks

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie SamIam may be famous one day SamIam may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    Did the creators of DBZ meen to name there chareters after food? Thats so gay
    ... not only that ... ehhhh ... articles of clothing as well ... the girls names are actually funnier !

"ChiChi" ... Milk or Breast

Bulma/Buruma/Baruma ... corrupton from english "bloomer" or underpants or ....

Well thats Japanese humor for you ...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

heh...i really don't care....because before i started watching the animes....i always read the manga and would have no clue what they'd sound like....i just go with what comes.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

im glad they whiched the vocies or else i could never know anime , but they need to put a little bit more quality in to the voices

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast