Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: enter the drake

Newbie drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool enter the drake

Hey, whats up . Im drake. I love rock of all kinds, anime, and video games. Im an ex marine who just loves to have a good time and rock on with my socks on.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: enter the drake

Welcome to the AO ^^ Enjoy your stay here with us =p

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks. Im sure that I will.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah Im sure we'll enjoy you staying here ^^ You sound interesting to me =p plus I sent you a pm =p I want to know more about you xD

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

lol. i think i am having trouble checkin my pms at the moment.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

BAh, if you look hard, it'll be easy to get used to all things that are necessary to be known:

http://www.animeonline.net/private.php (I think this might help)

http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=8607 (reading this may help too)

So welcome newcomer to this neat and vast place called AO. Be sure to check out everything that may interest you and give your opinion on anything that touches you so that all can learn from your experiences and contribute on the subject. IF ever you feel like just having fun, check out the neat stuff that members find on the web that often give a good laugh. But presently there are more serious subjects going on of late. Anime is overflowing here, well more like discussions about it in the proper section of the anime and you can probably ask anyone here about a specific anime and they'll probably have somewhat of a good answer to your question.

So that's that XD

Take Care and Till Next We Meet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome To the annoying ship called the The BEBOP...Nah just joking have fun on AO.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Thanks

yea, its all good now i have gotten my bearings and un-freaked my self.lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast