Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Epic Duels

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Epic Duels

FINALLY BACK! I wanted to know if anyone had an epic battle to talk about in a video game. For instance I recently started over in FF8 and had a duel with a GF who might have heard of called Cerberus. I made the mistake of not equiping the item command and having little to none healing magic. It was a pretty easy battle until he pulled a fast one and used three silences. Two of my characters had less than half there life and Squall had about half. I didn't have any magic to get rid of Silence so all I could do was attack. After two of my party had fallen it was up to Squall. Just as Cerberus struck with a triple thundara leaving Squall with about 200 life. It was down to the wire so in a last attempt to win I used Renzokuekin and nailed a perfect. Cerberus fell and I was vitorious.

Write a battle that you can remember from any game. Although it does not have to be as long as mine.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Epic Duels

dont laugh at me... i cant beat those stupid sister aeons in ff 10-2... or seymour in ff 10...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing to be ashamed. Seymour can be a real pain.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Everquest, when my guild raided(72 people group, aimed at killing one thing). I died near the beginning in 4 or so hits, freaking hard hitting monster. Well, as time went on, i saw more people die, and the firght went on for maybe 20 minutes, in the end, there were a select few left, thanks to 2 people that showed up late, and most died then the thing had 5% or so HP left. We won the day.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk
    Everquest, when my guild raided(72 people group, aimed at killing one thing). I died near the beginning in 4 or so hits, freaking hard hitting monster. Well, as time went on, i saw more people die, and the firght went on for maybe 20 minutes, in the end, there were a select few left, thanks to 2 people that showed up late, and most died then the thing had 5% or so HP left. We won the day.
    Yay!! i love eq!! its a dangerous game tho... i didnt eat for three days straight cuz i was battling...( different battles)!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

There are sooo many of those...

Here's one I had recently:

Timesplitters: future perfect online deathmatch, one hit kill, all shotguns and grenades.
    First one to reach 100 kills wins.
    I won it in an adrenalin pumping finale because there was someone else with 99 kills.
    I respawned in the middle of the level and blasted some unfortunate shmo in the head with the double barreled shotgun.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    Yay!! i love eq!! its a dangerous game tho... i didnt eat for three days straight cuz i was battling...( different battles)!
    Yeah i'm an EQ junkie

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    dont laugh at me... i cant beat those stupid sister aeons in ff 10-2... or seymour in ff 10...
    lol FFX-2 was too easy for me and i beat FFX a long time ago =P

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast