Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Epic Duels

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Epic Duels

i had one not that long ago. I restarted FF7. This time i went after all the Weapons. But i messed up my inventory so it was just cloud vs. all the Weapons. then a 1 on 1 battle with sepheroth

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Beating FF6 with only 3 chars (Celes, Sabin, and Setzer)
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

One specific battle came to my mind--the final battle with Necron in FFIX.

So, there I was, controlling my party--Dagger, Zidane, Vivi, and Eiko. Since my characters were not levelled up enough, Necron was, bluntly put, slaughtering my characters. After the familiar Blue Shockwave scenario, Necron used Grand Cross. Everyone was with a status ailment and soon enough, they all died. Argh! I was so frustrated that I actually threw the controller down. But then, something happened. Eiko was focused and then Phoenix revived the party. Muahahaha! I managed to beat Necron after that.

Seeing that this was the first final battle I ever experienced, I was jumping around like crazy.

Uh-huh. Very immature of me, I know.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I know. Necron is too fast and he constantly attacks. I was around level 75 when i beat him the first time but he was hard.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm....I think of Raem from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles...but i pulled myself together and beat it ^_^ (oh yeah and with the help of my sis and friend but hey,they're not important right?lol kidding)
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Aug 30, 2005 at 06:20 PM.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

oh, i spent like 6 hrs straight in ff10-2 trying to get the musiscians onto the elevator...hardest battle yet...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    hmm....I think of Raem from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles...but i pulled myself together and beat it ^_^ (oh yeah and with the help of my sis and friend but hey,they're not important right?lol kidding)
    I can't even get past Necron in that game. he always kill me right away. so i stop playingit for awhile. This thread got me wanting to play the classics again. Like chrono trigger

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Over the top battles are always healthy to engage in...recently i was playing San Andreas again for kicks and i had just beat a cop to death with a dildo, another cop saw me so i jumped back on my bicycle and high-tailed out of Los Santos. After that, once im in the countryside dodging random cop cars & jeeps i accidentally run into a Tractor and fly off my bike, i get up stomp the hell out of the tractor driver and peel out on the tractor. Around this point i had about 4 stars and i somehow reach San Fierro and make my way onto the Kincaid bridge. When i got towards the middle of the bridge i take out about 40 cops easy with grenades, missle laucher, chaingun and Desert Eagle. Once i'm completely out of ammo, i check and all i have left is one grenade, and an armada of cops we're coming from both ends of the bridge. So i chuck the grenade and kill a bunch of cops and in big summer movie style i jump off the bridge with huge explosions erupting behind me. Good times.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast