Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Epic Duels

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Epic Duels

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Over the top battles are always healthy to engage in...recently i was playing San Andreas again for kicks and i had just beat a cop to death with a dildo, another cop saw me so i jumped back on my bicycle and high-tailed out of Los Santos. After that, once im in the countryside dodging random cop cars & jeeps i accidentally run into a Tractor and fly off my bike, i get up stomp the hell out of the tractor driver and peel out on the tractor. Around this point i had about 4 stars and i somehow reach San Fierro and make my way onto the Kincaid bridge. When i got towards the middle of the bridge i take out about 40 cops easy with grenades, missle laucher, chaingun and Desert Eagle. Once i'm completely out of ammo, i check and all i have left is one grenade, and an armada of cops we're coming from both ends of the bridge. So i chuck the grenade and kill a bunch of cops and in big summer movie style i jump off the bridge with huge explosions erupting behind me. Good times.
    You'll pardon me if I find that recital just a little disturbing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see, I fought Ganondorf one time with a broken biggorn sword. That was hard. I've beaten several racing games in first within a fraction of the other person. I Mario Kart I went from 8 to 1 in one lap. That takes skillz yo.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Over the top battles are always healthy to engage in...recently i was playing San Andreas again for kicks and i had just beat a cop to death with a dildo, another cop saw me so i jumped back on my bicycle and high-tailed out of Los Santos. After that, once im in the countryside dodging random cop cars & jeeps i accidentally run into a Tractor and fly off my bike, i get up stomp the hell out of the tractor driver and peel out on the tractor. Around this point i had about 4 stars and i somehow reach San Fierro and make my way onto the Kincaid bridge. When i got towards the middle of the bridge i take out about 40 cops easy with grenades, missle laucher, chaingun and Desert Eagle. Once i'm completely out of ammo, i check and all i have left is one grenade, and an armada of cops we're coming from both ends of the bridge. So i chuck the grenade and kill a bunch of cops and in big summer movie style i jump off the bridge with huge explosions erupting behind me. Good times.
    Only in GTA!
    But minus a couple of points for not using a parachute.
    Countryside chase scenes are so kickass, I love to do them with the sanchez or the monster truck.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Another hard battle for me was Omega in FFX in the Omega ruins.Sadly, I forgot to use Lancet as Kamari so he didn't learn NOva...;-; But I still beat it!*glory moment*

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite battle was the now classic battle from FF7. It WAS Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent versus Ruby weapon... but after many tries, I found out it was going to end up mostly a one one one confrontation. Luckily, Ruby ejected Vincent and Tifa, leaving Cloud (With the Ultimate Weapon) to face off against the weapon. Knowing how much I needed to beat him, I commenced the attack. After about 45 minutes of pounding on him, and regaining health and struggle, Ruby finally hits me with one last move, in it's last 60,000HP. Ultima, if I remember correctly. I was beaten, but I'll never forget how close I was to victory. Someday soon, me and Ruby will face again... And Cloud will be the victor....

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Time-Splitters 2......
    Me and my friend lucca both have the game, and play it constantly, so we decided to have a little tournament with a bunch of other friends... needless to say, things started to heat up alot when me and lucca faced eachother in the finals.... I've never had a battle like that since, and we said we would never battle eachother on there again... just to make that one battle that much more amazing!

(P.s. I won! )

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

how about asuka against the seele evas in end of evangelion, thats pretty awesome, also peter vrs the chicken in family guy season 1 (i think) and 4.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart
    My favorite battle was the now classic battle from FF7. It WAS Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent versus Ruby weapon... but after many tries, I found out it was going to end up mostly a one one one confrontation. Luckily, Ruby ejected Vincent and Tifa, leaving Cloud (With the Ultimate Weapon) to face off against the weapon. Knowing how much I needed to beat him, I commenced the attack. After about 45 minutes of pounding on him, and regaining health and struggle, Ruby finally hits me with one last move, in it's last 60,000HP. Ultima, if I remember correctly. I was beaten, but I'll never forget how close I was to victory. Someday soon, me and Ruby will face again... And Cloud will be the victor....
    I'll give you some advice then. Kill two of your characters and start the battle, Ruby will immediately bury it's claws and you can just ressurect them afterwards.
    3 vs 1 is better than 1 vs 1 don't you think?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast