Thread: errrrrrrr

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

errrrrrrr

yeah just like with the old AO remember that being mods means you have to respect the members more than even they do. So when you close a thread please just close it and mention why it was closed. Please dont call the people "stupid, freakin moron" yada yada yada when its not necessary. Everyone will post a question from time to time thats probably already answered somewhere but it can't be helped. Not much point to us having a feedback section if when they give feedback we bitch them out. And noone really complained this is just me seeing some things.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I'm waiting to use this line when shutting down a thread:

"I'm closing this thread because you give horrible chat-room sex."
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah I see Twas I sorry XD Meh I just hate people that don't bother reading topics Today shall be a GOOD day ^_^

EDIT I have added the question to the FAQ till we Get the mail back ^_^ sorry about any trouble ^_^

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah, I will have to agree, I have been quiet for awhile. but some of the locked threads have been closed in a harsh way. Try to keep it simple, and try not to be mean. I know some of the people post stupid things, but lets not seem like Nazi's or anything. I feel the forums are still very touchy, last month the site did not grow at all, less traffic than Jan.

I will be posting a global announcement soon, asking "what changes would you like to see on AO / what can we do to make this place better." if you see this post, don't be too harsh on the people in it. if they get out of hand we can do something about it.

remember alot of people here are new to forums, and even I don't edit my first post, most of the time I will post again to the same topic, as I feel people don't always see you edit the post / don't know there is new info. I don't think is horrible if people repost to the topic. if it gets to 50000 pages and too much, then the topic should be closed / new topics opened.

my 2 cents

Dan

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    speaking on growth I have a slew of downloadable eps already uploaded I just haven't linked yet ^_^; I'll work on that tonight, should generate some interest, as well as rape our bandwidth, so keep an eye on it Dan and let me know if it gets nuts and I'll lock some of the links after awhile

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.