Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Eu?

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I disagree with your appreciation of the lack of strength of the Euro in the international market.

One interesting link : http://www.ecdel.org.au/euro_and_you...ional_euro.htm .

Oh, and on your article, read this one:

A currency's value is not a function of growth expectations. A currency's value is a function of the relative scarcity of that currency.
    I laughed because it just seemed to me you were underestimating our currency too much.
    Last edited by Vaines; Jun 14, 2005 at 03:15 PM.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not at all. I'm very glad the Euro is flying. It could have been nasty for the European economy otherwise. I just have no illusions about the reason for the ban considering that, when the first attempt at the Euro failed, there were alot of temper tantrums thrown about European bussinesses who refused to replace using the Dollar with the Euro for international bussiness purposes being at fault.

Your link is a great example of self-advertisment.
    When it comes to international currency I'll listen to the people who make their living with it. They're impressed, but don't see the Euro replacing the Dollar in international trade anytime soon.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I simply meant the people's faith in their governments that shows their strong currency. From many new nations in the region (ex german got freedom around 87), the Euro is a strong currency that they have faith in. Considering the slow economic growth, I thnik the people there have more faith in their government hen we do here. Couse be cause of some controversial matters. But I'll not touch those.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4