Thread: evaluate my story...

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

evaluate my story...

Title:
    I Love You... NOT!!!

Story:
    Ily Joshua is a 16 year old playboy who doesn't know anything about love. One day, after breaking up with his girlfriend "Iris", Ily felt a sudden urge to fall in love to every "FEMALE" he comes face to face with. This feeling however fades away, after a kiss or once the "FEMALE" is out of his sight. Ily, trying to escape the feeling, tried to run away with his eyes closed, and as he was running away, he suddenly bumped to the honor student of his class "Flow Reindeer", but what surprising tho, Ily didn't fall in love with Flow... What could this mean? Could Flow be a...?

(P.S. Sows if the story preview is a little shaky, it's the best i can think about for now)

"Tama-chan! "

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    it has a good story for a preview
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    is it gonna be serious or somewhat comedic??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ping pong...... pong..... brmmmmm. Magic Old wise man say good story; bad character name... FLow reindeer is the only name that's need's changed's. Definitly a comedy, but maybe with a ton of love triangles . Love octagon's .
    Yeah you have my attention can't wait to read the first volume.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie DarkSwordsLady may be famous one day DarkSwordsLady may be famous one day DarkSwordsLady's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sounds interesting.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm... why does this sound like the countless other pervertish comedies out there? Oh, 'cuz it follows the same story principles. Bah.