Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evangelion

Newbie Riku Aros may be famous one day Riku Aros may be famous one day Riku Aros's Avatar
    Thanks

Evangelion

ok, i'm in the middle of a cool eva amv and it's showin a little Shinji/Rei action. And a lot of Rei nudity. I've only seen a few episodes of this sgow, but uh.. is there something between those two? I mean, do they ever do anything? (p.s. the amv is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen)
    -Jesus loves me, why can't you babe?...
    (because you touch yourself at night, son)

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's a gross question.

But why is there nudity in Evangelion?! :Thumbd: It's too great to have that kind of content in it. Is Yoshiyuki Sadamoto messed up or something? :Thumbd:

Now I'm sad. :Thumbd:

Ooooo, 3 thumbs down, that hurts.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    The AMV you are talking uses the Human Instrumentality Project hentai they did for Evangelion (The artists weren't part of Gainax I don't think). what you saw is no way part of the EVA story

Not mention that would just be weird. I mean, Rei was created using Yui's (Shinji's mom's) DNA. eww..

and that AMV and Hentai wasn't even that good.
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 10, 2005 at 05:52 PM.

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    Thats going to ruin Evangelion for me i have a image of what i think about the main characters and it will ruin it if it becomes a hentai

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Newbie Riku Aros may be famous one day Riku Aros may be famous one day Riku Aros's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...*crys* i thought it ws a great amv. there wsn't any sex or anything in it, there was just slight nudity. and it had shinji and some dude in a sona, but /was/ from the series, i could tell. i watch clips from it all the time... i might've blown it out of proportion. gomen nasai.
    -Jesus loves me, why can't you babe?...
    (because you touch yourself at night, son)

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a little something between the two of them in the series, but nothing really comes out of it just a little awkard situlations and a few long looks here and there.
    Besides Shinji is too screwed up to know what he really feels and what even wants, and Rei is virtually un-emotional and too confussed about what she really is, for anything to happen. In my opinion, if something was to happen with Shinji, it would of been with Asuka.

Anything between Rei and Shinji in my mind is incest. I mean, she's partically his sister... so yeah. I usually have an open mind about these kind of things but NOT Shinji and Rei, and not Hentai.
    I think that scene in End of Evangelion movie has made people believe there's something there... but in reality, there really isn't much of anything at all.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naota
    That's a gross question.

But why is there nudity in Evangelion?! :Thumbd: It's too great to have that kind of content in it. Is Yoshiyuki Sadamoto messed up or something? :Thumbd:

Now I'm sad. :Thumbd:

Ooooo, 3 thumbs down, that hurts.
    yup, yup i agree.. eva with nudity... that's just wrong
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    What's so wrong with nudity in Evangelion? I agree that the hentai blatantly sucked ass but don't tell me that the people who've seen it didn't expect it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast