Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Evangelion

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Clearly Evangelion did not need the nudity & hentai....but i have to say that i sort of expected it. Hassun's right about that..it didnt ruin it...but couldve done without it

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The original series and movie had plenty of nudity in it.... don't get me wrong, I have nothing against nudity used for a purpose. (I can argue that it did serve a symbolic purpose, at least in Rei's case... in the later part of the series and the movies)
    Nudity with no purpose (ie: fanservice) is what I don't like. Especially hentai... course most hentai have NO meaning what so ever.
    I'm just iffy about anything between Shinji and Rei... especially taking into consdieration their whole biological connection.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Riku Aros may be famous one day Riku Aros may be famous one day Riku Aros's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you everybody for your comments and your spoilers... now i will know just what to expect in the upcoming episodes of which i have. not. seen. *grumbles*
    anyhow, nudity is alright when put into context. of course, i myself don't like boobies, but when they're on a great show liek evangelion, it's alright. but, whatever. (i'm just waiting for the episode where that cute little boy with the grey hair comes in and takes a liking to Shinji-kun and vice versa..*drools*)
    -Jesus loves me, why can't you babe?...
    (because you touch yourself at night, son)

Newbie clay_lee86 may be famous one day clay_lee86 may be famous one day
    Thanks

konnichiwa riku-san

i've read ur crys*was that some kind of unknown sympthom u got there 4 having rapidly watch on eva?gee,sure u r a true fan of eva,do u?will u introduce me on eva,i really want 2 know it's storyline

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    The nudity was used in the series for the HIP and was well done. The amv in question really just takes the best sences it could from the series that go with the music. So in order to understand everything you need to see all of eva.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Newbie rana may be famous one day rana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool rei and shinji

I saw the entire series it weirded me out. No there isnt anything between them two. Best bet is to consider them like bros and sister. Make sure to watch the two movies when your done with the series it will explain a little of what happens

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please don't post in dead threads.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2